Chapter 6

It's been almost a week since your "training" with Kylo and you haven't seen much of him or had the chance to talk to him. The only time you've been able to see him is in your daily meetings with General Hux, and usually Hux did all the talking then.

Yesterday, you finally got a letter back from Leo:

-Leo's Letter-

y/n,
I'm so glad to have received your letter! If I'm being completely honest I thought you would have forgotten me by now. I'm happy for your success and I knew that they would see how skilled you are. Palpatine and I are doing alright, his training as been a lot more strict since you left but nothing I can't handle. How is everything there? Have you had the chance to confer with Supreme Leader Ren? Rumors are that he's almost as bad as Darth Vader. Good luck!

Leo

At least he's doing okay. It's sounds like he's doing better then what you've had to deal with. Hux and his annoying voice, Kylo and his too handsome to even be real face, and the stress of being commander. It's all too much to take in but you love it. You love the power it gives you. It's like you were starving and the power is your saving grace you didn't know you needed.

Wow. Megalomaniac much.

There's a knock at the door. Thank the stars. I'm going crazy over here. You thought to yourself.

"Yes?" You call out.

The door opens slightly, and Forest sticks his head in. He looks around and steps into your room.

"Sorry to bother you commander, but you have a meeting with the Supreme leader in his office." He says, staring at the floor. He was nervous and it definitely showed.

"Yes, thank you Lockwood. Will you please send a notification to my Datapad about the time and place?" You commanded him.
He glanced up at you for a moment then went back to staring at the ground.

"Yes ma'am" he replies, and without another word he heads out of your room. A few moments later you hear a ding from your Datapad.

It reads: Kylo Ren's Office: 1:00pm

You glance at the clock on your bedside table and it reads 11:00am. You have plenty of time to get ready. Instead of taking your time to get ready to decide to write your letter back to Leo.

Y/n's letter to Leo:

Leo,
I'm a little disappointed you thought I wouldn't keep my promise to you. When I say that I'd write I definitely meant it. I know we weren't exactly close when I was on Exegol, but I thought it might help to keep contact with you. Everything is fine here. I have met with the Supreme Leader and I can't confirm nor deny these rumors you have heard of. Probably something the Emperor has told you. Anyways, I better end this here because I have some commander duties to uphold ;) please write soon!

- your training partner

You set your pencil down on the lined paper and slip it into an envelope as you leave in on the side table for Forest to pick up and send off later. You then quickly send him a notification using your Datapad to take the letter from your room once you leave.

When you glance at the side table the time reads: 12:00pm. That's definitely enough time to get ready. So you get off your bed and head for your closet. Once in your closet you choose a few dresses to wear. One is a dark red with a slit going up the leg, second is a simple black v neck dress, and the last is a grey dress with diamonds shaping the collar. You chose the dark red dress.

Here is a photo of your dress:

Once you slip the dress on you head to the back wall of the closet and find black heels that have black laces that tie around your ankles

Here is your heels:

Once you had both your dress and heels on you walked out of your closet and to your vanity, in which you put on some mascara and lipgloss

Once you had both your dress and heels on you walked out of your closet and to your vanity, in which you put on some mascara and lipgloss. Once satisfied with how you looked you then brushed your hair, parting it in the middle so it would lay over your breasts.

Once finished getting ready you glanced over at the digital clock on your side table. It read: 12:50pm. You decided now should be a good time to walk over to Kylo's office.

-Kylo-

It's 12:55pm and he expected you to be here by now. He assumed you'd be eager to see him after the last encounter you too had. It's all he can think about. Fucking your little cunt was the best he's had in years. But there was also something about you that couldn't keep him away. He needed you, wanted you and he would have you whether you liked it or not. The Emperor had said he sent you for him and Kylo intends on using you as much as he can. He just wouldn't be able to have enough of you.

There's a knock on the door to his office and a stormtrooper walks in.

"The commander is here to see you now. Shall I let her in?" The stormtrooper informs Kylo.

"Send her in" Kylo orders the stormtrooper, and as he says the words the stormtroopers turns and opens the door for you.

You look stunning, and Kylo definitely noticed. Without his mask on you could see his reaction. His mouth was wide open and he was staring at you, unable to look away.

Your thoughts rang in Kylo's head. I hope he likes it... he more then liked how you looked he loved it. His cock twitched at the sight of you.

"Supreme Leader, may I ask what this meeting is about?" You said

"We didn't get to fully finish our last training session." He spoke and his eyes darkened, his head was full of images of you laying down on his desk, at his mercy.

Kylo stood and walked slowly over to you. He knew the effect he had on you and he loved it. One day he would make you his.

"One day, I'll take you on my desk. And I'll have you begging me to cum" he whispered in your ear. Holy shit this is hot as he heard the thought from you he chuckled. He could sense you were practicing dripping for him and he hasn't even touched you yet.

One of his hands was at your cheek, the other was gliding down your body, feeling all your curves and you were both enjoying it. He wanted to make you beg, make you need him and he wasn't going to do that by just letting you cum every time you were around him so he had to compromise with himself. He could make you want more then leave or he could focus on his own pleasure first, making you need to fulfill your own later on. He chose the latter.

"Get on your knees" he commanded you, and you without a second of hesitation you did.

He unbuttoned his pants, silently letting you know his plans for you and then moved his hands to let you do the rest. Your small hands finished unbuttoning his pants and pulled them down with his boxers, revealing his already hard member. It's so big your thought popped into Kylo's head and he grabbed your head, pushing your mouth onto his length. Your mouth felt warm. He let out a quiet groan as he fucked your throat, making you gag.

"That's it slut, take my cock." As Kylo said it you let out a moan, sending a vibration to his member.

You sucked deeper and faster. He knew you wanted to please him and would do anything to impress him. All your thoughts of him from that day in the training room came flooding into yours and his head. This sent him over the edge.

"Fuck-" he called out as he came, his warm semen filling your mouth and throat.

"That's right swallow your supreme leaders come" he told you. And you complied.

"What now, supreme leader?" You asked him after you had swallowed and stood up.

"You go back to your quarters" he told you.

"Yes sir" you said and you turned and walked out the door with a smirk on your face.