Chapter 13

Today was the day. Today you would finally get to go on your first mission as a member of the First Order. It was a dream come true and it was finally happening.

As usual Forest knocked on the door to wake you. He quietly stepped in and was a little surprised when he saw you were awake.

"Hello Commander. My apologies, I wasn't aware you were awake." He stammered.

"It's okay Forest. Do you have the plan for this morning?" You asked him.

"Yes, so Hux requests you at the hanger at 8:30am and to be fully prepared." Forest explains to you.

"Of course. Sounds perfect. You get the day off today Forest but I assume you'd be ready if I need you when I get back. Is that understood?"

"Yes Commander" he muttered as he turned and left you to get ready.

You glanced at the bedside table clock and it reads: 7:00am. You didn't have enough time to shower but you definitely had enough time to get ready.

You stepped into your closet and grabbed your clothes. Today you wouldn't be wearing a dress. You'd be wearing a black body suit and a black cloak.

Here's a picture of your outfit:

(Imagine it was pants and not a skirt)

You strapped on your holster with your lightsaber and quickly put on your black boots.

After the small walk to the hanger you finally met up with Hux at one of the ships. Phasma was over instructing the stormtroopers of the plan and Kylo was no where to be seen.

"We will be departing in 10 minutes." He paused and looked around scanning the hanger for something. "Have you seen Ren?" He asked you.

"Not today." You quickly answered.

"This is ridiculous, he needs to arrive on time." Hux starts rambling, "instead he acts like a child, so immature." His rant is cut short but the loud, quick clicking of Kylo Ren's boots against the shiny black tile floor.

"Are you talking about me Hux?" Kylo confronts Hux. His modified voice is back and so is his mask.

"No sir." Hux says as he stares intently at the ground avoiding looking at Kylo.

Kylo then turns to you. "Go get Phasma, tell her we are ready and to round up her stormtroopers, then I want you to join us on the first ship."

You quickly scurry over to Phasma and tell her it's time to go. She instructs her stormtroopers to board, then turns to walk into the first ship.

You take your place next to Kylo and for the entire ride everyone is silent. No one speaks until you here the ship land and the doors open.

"Stay close to me." Kylo instructs you as he leans in close to your ear.

You nodded and followed him off the ship. The first thing you noticed is the stormtroopers ripping people from their homes, killing the ones that don't comply to their demands. The sound of blasters are everywhere and you follow Kylo out and around the violence.

"We've gotten word they've been staying in here." He says as he points to a larger hut in the middle of the city.

You took a quick look inside the hut and you noticed a table in the middle of it. On the right side there are three small cots lined up and various items scattered around.

You both step into the hut and you immediately notice blueprints scattered on the table.

"Look at these." You call Kylo over.

He leans over to look at the blueprint as he presses himself into you. Just enough so you can feel his bulge. He leans down, the cold metal of his helmet pressed against your neck.

"These are blue prints of the Resistance base." He tells you.

"Should we take them?" You ask.

"It wouldn't matter if we did because we don't know what planet they're on. But just in case, yes we should." With these words you grab the paper and rolled it up. You place it next to your lightsaber.

You hear a crash from outside the door and you both rush to see who it is. Then you see them: one of the boys had a blaster in his hands and he was going to shoot. Then behind him was a girl. She had a blue lightsaber.

You and Kylo both ignited your lightsabers and were prepared for a fight. The girl came straight for you while the guy was trying to fight Kylo. You knew who was going to win that one.

The girl was quick to strike you but you were highly trained. She started by trying to aim for your head but you were able to block her attack. You quickly swung for her abdomen but she was quick to respond, moving away from the path of your lightsaber. Eventually, after a couple minutes of fighting her you could tell she was getting tired. She wasn't trained for combat for long periods of time but you were. The Emperor had made you a killing machine, his own little warrior.

She was getting tired and you both knew it. She gave it her all and her all wasn't good enough. You went for a final strike to her heart but then you felt it. She had struck you with her saber. It was in your lower stomach so it wasn't going to kill you but it was enough to where you couldn't fight back. As soon as she had struck you she had left.

You walked out of the hut defeated. And you spotted Kylo. The girl and the guy had run off to a ship and were now flying away. They had gotten away. At this moment you decided that she and everything she loved was going to die. Something in you clicked and would never return. The girl is going to die no matter what. You swore to yourself.

Your vision was going blurry and your wound ached. You needed medical attention and you needed it soon. You tried to walk back to the ship but you fell to your knees. You could barley make out a black shadow that came up to you.

He screamed your name and put his hand on your shoulder. The black shadow then picked you up and started carrying you away. Were you dying? Is this what death is like? You asked yourself. Quickly, you descended into unconsciousness.