Chapter 20

Nurse Rose had come to visit for the last time. You were beyond excited to finally get cleared for training and missions.

The nurse was checking over your now healed wound and making sure everything was healed properly. She gave you a small smile as she finished.

"Commander, your wound looks clean and healed. I can now clear you for training." Her words sounded like music to your ears and you were beyond excited to be cleared for activity.

You thanked her and she gave you a quick nod as she packed up her bags and left your room. As soon as the door shut it opened back up again, this time Forest stood at the doorway.

"Good Morning Commander. What did the Nurse have to say?" Forest no longer seemed intimidated by you and was now warming up to you again.

"Hello Forest, she cleared me for physical activity. Can you send a notification to Hux telling him I'm cleared for the next mission?" You got out of bed and walked over to your closet, ignoring Forest's eyes on you.

"Of course." He answered as he left your room to give you privacy.

You picked through your closet trying to find the perfect dress and finally settled on a simple v-neck, long flowey dress and some simple black heels.

Picture of dress:

Right before you were about to leave your room, you caught sight of Leo's letter on your bedside table

Right before you were about to leave your room, you caught sight of Leo's letter on your bedside table. Out of pure curiosity you decided to open it.

You opened his letter and read it as you sat on the side of your bed.

Leo's letter:

I know it's been forever since I've last written you but I promise I have a good excuse! Okay not really but I have an excuse I promise! The Emperor is totally on my ass about training he says that since your gone my failure has been easier to detect. Anyways, I heard what happened on Jakku, the Emperor is pretty pissed about it but I know you'll be okay!

Leo

It's honestly odd how casual he sounded in this letter. Leo was normally pretty casual about things but in his letter he almost seemed... comfortable... with writing you which is honestly strange.

You picked up a piece of paper and your bed to start writing.

Your Letter to Leo:

Leo,
It is true about the failure on Jakku. It was a mistake that will not happen again. If what else you heard was true, I also sustained an injury on Jakku. I am well and so is the Supreme Leader. I hope the Emperor isn't too hard on your during training but if he is just remember to do as he says and don't complain (and yes that means in your mind too)! I have to go now but hopefully I can write you soon.

You signed your name at the bottom of the letter and sealed it into an envelope. Once you sealed it you sent a message to Forest to send out the letter.