Chapter 29

-Kylo POV-

She's leaving me. She's going to Canto Bright and I won't see her until her mission is over. I want to stop her from going or at least go with her but the Emperor said for me, Hux and Phasma to stay behind.

And even worse, she's going with that guy. Leo. I don't trust him. He obviously wants to get in her panties but I won't let that happen. Before they left I went to Vicrul's room and i told Vicrul to keep his eye on Leo and not let him try anything.

-Kylo's conversation with Vicrul-

I stand at the doorway to Vicrul's room. He has a shared space with the other knights but they each have their own rooms and bathrooms.

I notice Vicrul is packing and I stop him by calling out his name.

"Yes Master?" He says it as a question, urging me to explain why I'm here.

"I don't trust Leo." I tell Vicrul flat out.

"Is there anything I can do sir?" Vicrul answered.

I looked into his thoughts and Vicrul wanted to kill Leo as much as I do. Probably more. I know if I asked him to he wouldn't hesitate to kill Leo but I know my Darling wouldn't approve of that.

"Yes, kill him if he tries anything. Kill anyone who tries to touch her." I order him. He nods and I leave his room.

-Kylo-

I know Vicrul will protect her but I don't know about Ushar. I trust him but I've heard his thoughts about her. His thoughts are violent. He wants to hurt her and he'll like it. I just hope he's not dumb enough to try to touch her.

I watch as her ship takes off, she looks at me and I smile knowing I've finally told her I love her. It took everything I had in that moment to have the courage to say it to her and I don't know I'll be able to say it again.

Her ship takes off and I don't know when I'll see her again. Or if I'll see her ever again.

"Ren" my thoughts are interrupted by Hux snapping at me.

"What is it leprechaun." I snap back at him.

"Is someone bitter because your bitch left you." Hux teases me and my vision goes red.

I shot my hand out and his breathing stops. His body is lifted into the air and he's clawing at the invisible force on his neck.

"Don't talk about her like that!" I shout at him, no longer in control of my actions.

His face is slowly turning purple and his life is playing in his mind, over and over. He thinks he's going to die but I won't let him off so easily. I let go of the force on his neck and ignite my saber. I slash my saber at his right leg and lightly slash a single burn on his upper thigh. He screams out in pain but I ignore his cries.

I leave him screaming in the hallway and I know I'll get hell from him for hurting him but he's lucky I didn't kill him.

I stomp down the hallway annoyed, prepared to destroy anything in sight.

-1 day later-

I'm sitting in my office writing out some paperwork and an inferior office scurries into my office.

"Sir, on a raid. We were able to apprehend the Scavenger." He says to me. I nod and he scurries away.

My mood suddenly brightens. I get to torture the scum. I walk over to the interrogation room and open the door. She's unconscious and strapped down.