Chapter 31

*WARING! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES ATTEMPTED RAPE! PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF NEEDED*

You unlock the door to your suite and its completely dark. You slowly step inside. You call out to Vicrul as you shut the door. He doesn't answer.

"Vicrul? Are you in here?" You call out again, the worry starting to build. There's something wrong, you can feel it in your gut.

You flip on the hallway light and continue your walk through the suite. Everything looks normal but you can feel something is wrong. You can sense another persons presence in the suite. Your not alone.

You start to walk up the stairs and to your room, your plan right now is to grab your saber as quickly as possible then get out of the suite or to fight the intruder.

You slowly open up the door to your room and you see a dark shadow staring back at you. You freeze at the doorway. You stare into the dark shadow that is the intruder.

"Who's there?" You cautiously call out to the figure.

You know you'll probably have to fight your way out of this. Mentally, you prepare for a fight, you use the force to sense where your saber is and once you've found it you have to wait for the prefect time to bring it to your hands.

The shadow steps forward and he reveals himself to you. It's only Ushar. You release the breath you've been holding out of pure relief. It's only Ushar, he won't harm you. Right?

"It's only you. You gave me a fright. What's going on Ushar?" You take off your heels and place them by the door. Ushar takes a step towards you and he says nothing.

"Ushar? Is something wrong?" He doesn't answer your question. He just stares directly at you.

"I've been meaning to get you alone." He says in a dark tone. You have no idea what he means and the worry from before starts to build again.

You take a step back out of instinct and hit the door. You slowly reach down for the doorknob, while you internally plan your escape. Ushar uses the force to trap you, you struggle to try and get out of his force hold but he's strong.

"Master would never let us touch you but now that Master is gone I can do whatever I want to you." He takes a step towards you and you again, try to struggle out of his force hold but its no use, he's stronger then you.

"Please. Don't do this. If you stop now I won't tell anyone." You beg him. He lets out a dry laugh.

"And miss the chance to use you as my play thing. Never." He grabs your waist and pulls you to him. He then throws you on the bed.

"Please." You try and beg him again but he brings is hand up and delivers a harsh slap to the side of your face. He uses his body weight to pin you down.

"Shut up whore!" He screams at you. He places a hand over your mouth to silence you.

You close your eyes, scared for what will come next. He takes something you can't see and uses it to tie you to the bed. Before he can tie your feet you kick him off of you.

"You Bitch!" He screams at you.

He gets on top of you and slaps you across the face. He then wraps his fingers around your neck, squeezing hard. Your airway is blocked and you don't know how much longer this will take until he kills you.

You scream out for help and he clasps his hand over your mouth.

"Shhh. There's no one to help you." The tears start to form in your eyes and you have to fight them from rolling down your face. There is truly no one that can help you.

Ushar's hands move down your neck, over your breasts and to your underwear. He slowly starts to slide them down your waist until they're at your ankles. The tears start running down your face, you know what he'll do next and you can't do anything to stop him. You're completely helpless.

He runs a single finger up your thigh and reaches your cunt. He runs his finger up your dry cunt. You try and pull away from his touch but he's pinning you down with his body weight so you can't move away from him. His touch is torture and you don't know how much more you can take. Internally, you're screaming out for help, hoping someone will come save you.

As if someone heard your mental prayers the door bursts open. You can't see who steps inside but whoever it is, Ushar gets off of you in response.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" It's Vicrul. Your savor is Vicrul. A smile appears on your face. Vicrul has come to the rescue.

"Having my fun. Do you want to join?" Ushar says in response.

"She doesn't look like she's having fun." Vicrul says dryly. You tilt your head over to watch them. Your eyes meet Vicruls in a silent plea. 

When I reach for your saber, I need you to use the force to keep him from moving. Vicrul's voice echos in your mind. He glances over at you and you frantically nod.

In an instant, Vicrul reaches for your saber and Ushar goes to lunge towards him but you stop him using the force.

You see the red light from your saber and then a scream from Ushar. You turn your head and Vicrul has your saber lodged into Ushar's heart.

You sigh out of pure relief. The danger is now dead. Vicrul sees you watching and he rushes over to help you. He first undoes the ties on your hands. You sit up and put on your underwear. You couldn't even imagine what Ushar would have done if Vicrul didn't save you.

You unknowingly start crying. The tears fall freely down your face and the sobs cannot be stopped.

Vicrul grabs you and pulls you into an embrace. "I'm Sorry." He says to you as he holds you. You want to say that it's not his fault but you can't talk because of your crying.

You lean against him and your back is touching his chest. He wraps his arms around you as he attempts to calm you down. Your sobs are uncontrollable and all you want is to have Kylo here with you.

"It's okay. He's dead. He can't hurt you." Vicrul says in a soft tone to reassure you. Even with Vicruls hold on you and his attempts to reassure you the tears continue to flow down your face and you are unable to speak.

"I want to go home." You finally say once your cries have calmed down.

"Tomorrow." He pauses. "For now, lets get you out of here. You can stay in my room for the night."

He picks you up and carries you out of the room. You nuzzle your head into his chest to avoid the smell of Ushar's dead body.

Vicrul, gently places you on his bed and tucks you in. during this entire process you both are silent. You have nothing to say, part of you is still processing what happened to Ushar. At least you'll tomorrow you get to come back to Base. And then you'll finally get to see Kylo again.

More then anything in the galaxy you want to be his arms, you want him to be the one comforting you, holding you, telling you everything will be okay but for now you'll settle for Vicrul.