Chapter 34

You get to your quarters and all you want to do is go back to sleep but you can't. The time reads 6am. You should really start to get ready for the day, besides you have to interrogate Patrick today, so that'll get your mind off Ushar.

You slowly get ready for the day, trying to clear your mind of last nights nightmares and focus on the day ahead of you.

YOUR OUTFIT:

You slip on your heels and as you do you hear a knock on the door

"Come in!" You call out.

The figure steps inside your room and it's a very nervous Forest. He's holding on to his DataPad with dear life. You hold back a laugh at the sight. You didn't realize it but you really missed Forest.

"Good Morning Commander." Forest greeted you, staring at the shiny black tile on the ground.

"Forest. Look at me." You ordered him, a little annoyed at the fact that he's known you for what felt like so long and he still couldn't look you in the eyes.

He drew his gaze from the floor to you and you gave him a polite smile as he looked directly at you, in return he rewarded you with a small smile, as he warms up to your presence back on Base.

"It's nice to see you. " You told Forest and your words were true. You always thought of Forest as an employee but in reality he was more like a friend to you.

"Thank you Commander. It truly is nice to have you back on Base." There was no trace of dishonestly in his voice.

'Thank you Forest. Truly." This conversation was quickly turning sappy but you didn't mind it.

You cleared your thought and asked him to say what he was going to say before you had gone sappy (you left out the 'before you had gone sappy' part). Forest had told you that you didn't have anything on schedule and that today is up to you.

You thanked him and he left. As soon as Forest exited your room you left and walked down the halls of the base. Your feet lead you straight to the interrogation rooms.

The interrogation rooms were in the west hallway of the prisoner sector of base. Patrick was strapped down to a cold, metal chair. You had instructed officers to ignore him and not touch him until you ordered it.

The interrogation room he was placed in was just like the others, completely bland and sound proof. You liked the sound proof part. No one can hear his screams, not unless you wanted them to.

You could have Patrick on the verge of death and no one would interfere, mostly because they couldn't hear and also because your the Commander and fucking the most dangerous man in the galaxy but you didn't know how many people knew the last one.

You watched through a small window as Patrick struggled against the hold of the chair and occasiounly screamed out for help.

After a minute of watching him you decided it was time to face him. You pressed a button on the side of the door and it slid open. Patrick panicked when he saw you.

"You Bitch! You crazy bitch!" He screamed and the door shut behind you as he struggled in his restraints, you laughed at his unsuccessful attempts.

"Now that is no way to treat a lady." You teased him.

He glared at you unable to move.  "What do you want from me?!" His tone sounded desperate.

"Tell me where they are." Your voice sounded stern, you wanted to kill any resistance scum that got in your way. You still hadn't forgotten about what the girl did to you. And you were going to kill her for it. 

"I don't know who your talking about." He lied, his tone was unconvincing.

"I won't ask you again. Where are they. I know that you know who I'm talking about." He stepped closer to him, his eyes widened in fear.

"I'm never going to tell you." He tried to sound tough but you could hear the fear in his voice.

You shot your hand up and used the force to close his airways. He gasped for air but nothing came. "I told you I wasn't going to ask you again. Now I'm going to have to take it from you."

You removed the force from his throat and placed your hands on either side of his head, he tried to move away from your touch but he's pinned down to the chair.

You reach into his mind, you look through until you find what you need.

There she is. Rey. She runs into the Cantina, obviously in a hurry.

"We need help!" She shouts and Patrick and Valentine rush over to help her.

She's hurt, so is the boy she's carrying. He has dark skin and he's wearing a leather jacket. Another man runs into the Cantina, he has a rolling droid at his feet.

It beeps something and the man looks at it. "Yes, they're going to help us." The man responds.

It goes black.

Another memory flashes.

Patrick and Valentine are showing the group of scum to an underground bunker at the back of the cantina.

You pull out of his mind, satisfied with what you saw. Now you know where to find them.

"Good boy." You pat his head to mock him. You turn and walk out of the interrogation room.

You turn to the stormtroopers stationed at the door. "Kill him." You ordered and they slid into the interrogation room.

They left the door open and as you walked down the hallways you heard his scream. Suddenly, you were in a much better mood then you were last night.

- - - - - -
LUNCHTIME:

You were still in a good mood as you slid into the private cafeteria made for higher ranking officers.

You spot Phasma at the table and sit down next to her.

"Hey." She greets you kindly. You smile at her and the women sitting across from her, who you assume is her wife.

"Any progress on the prisoners?" She asks as she piles a spoonful of soup into her mouth.

"Yeah, they were hiding resistance members in an underground bunker in the cantina." You explained.

"Impressive. I wonder how long they were hiding for." Shes more speaking to herself at this point.

After that, she didn't talk about work much. You had small talk about the rest of your day and she asked you how your mission went but other then that you both ate in silence.

You got up from the table when you were done and walked out. You needed to talk Kylo about what you saw in Patrick's mind.

(A/N: HELLO!!! PLEASE READ THIS:
I started writing the first chapter of my new story titled "Real Life" and I'm so excited!! The intro for that story will be posted as you are reading this so please check it out!!!)