Chapter 39

You wake up in Kylo's arms. He's carrying you down the path you were just on.

"What?" You say half asleep as you try and price everything together while your brain fully wakes up.

"Hello, sleepyhead. You fell asleep and we have reservations." He explains to you.

"Oh" you say, now fully awake.

"Do you want me to put you down? It's just a short walk from here." He asks you and you look over to see the large castle isn't too far ahead.

You ponder his question. You would like for him to carry you for longer but it would look weird if he carried you in.

"I can walk." You say and he softly puts you down.

You can see the castle now and it's absolutely gorgeous. You smile just thinking about staying there. You look over at Kylo and he's staring at you, this makes you smile wider.

Kylo grabs your hand and you reach the entrance to the castle. Two guards open up the large double doors and there is an older couple standing to greet you.

"Hello, I'm King Julius and this is my wife Queen Anne. We are so honored to have you both as quests here. Please follow us to your room." The blonde, tall man says to you and introduces the small woman beside him. They both motion you to follow them and you comply.

The King and Queen lead you to an elevator, the King presses a the black button on the very top of all the rows of buttons and the elevator starts to move.

The elevator goes up each floor and after a minute the elevator lands at the very top and also your suite.

The elevator dings, letting you know you've reached your room.

The doors open and your mouth drops at the sight of your room. It's absolutely gorgeous.

You step inside as the King and Queen guide you into the room.

YOUR ROOM:

It's absolutely amazing

It's absolutely amazing. In the center of the room is a large round bed with golden bed posts. The entire room is mostly white, complete with white marble flooring. At the end of the room, the back wall is made of glass, which leads to a large outside balcony.

The King and Queen lead you around the room and eventually in the bathroom.

THE BATHROOM: