Chapter 26

-2 hours later-

"I love you"

His words echo in your mind as you walk up the ramp and into the ship. Leo is waiting inside as you file in. The last thing you see before take off is Kylo, he runs his hand through his hair as he watches your ship take off.

"I love you too"

The entire conversation from the training room is being replayed over and over again in your mind. You're distracted by his words the entire ride to Canto Bright. You stare out the window and to the galaxy. You admire the beauty of the stars, each and every one of them unique. You watch as you pass by planets and wonder if any of the civilians living on those planets have ever been in love the way you are now.

You love him and you said it. He loves you and he said it.

"Are you okay?" Leo's words break you away from your trance.

You glance over at him and notice he's watching you intently, waiting for you to respond. Maybe he thinks you'll magically open up to him or something. You give him a small smile and tell him everything his fine. He seems skeptical at your answer but doesn't push it further.

Finally, you felt the ship jolt and you knew you had arrived on Canto Bright. Ushar and Vicrul straightened their backs and were prepared to step off the ship. Leo poked your side with his elbow to let you know you had arrived. The ramp to the ship came down and everyone followed out. When you got down the ramp Leo, Vicrul and Ushar were waiting, looking at you for instruction. You were in charge this time because Kylo isn't here.

"You're in charge boss" Leo teases you as you walk down the ramp.

You let out a dry laugh and give him a teasing glare. "We need to settle into our hotel rooms and tomorrow we find our target." You explain to everyone.

"What about Ren's Bitches" Leo says, trying to joke around. You watch as Vicrul and Ushar give him a glare.

"Vicrul will stay with me, Ushar is with you. They are acting as our 'bodyguards' for the next week. Our role here is that we are rich and rich people have other people to protect them, if Vicrul and Ushar are around they don't expect us to be able to fight." You put airquotes up as you say the word bodyguards.

Leo, Vicrul and Ushar nod and you motion them to follow you. You walk down a long strip of land until you finally reach the city. Its dark out and the lights from each building is almost blinding. The air is filled with the sound of cheering and music. You look around at your surrondings. You find the cantina, casino and finally your eyes meet your hotel. Its a large building with many floors. As you reach the doors of the building you are greeted by a nice looking lady who you assumed was in her 40s.

"May i help you with your bags?" She asks you nicely in her best hostess voice.

"No thank you. Can you show me to where i can check in?" You answer her.

"Of course! Right this way." She motioned you to follow her and you complied.

She lead you and the boys down into the lobby. The lobby was fairly large. You glanced around at the marble flooring and white ceiling. Around it was set up with black velvet couches, grey tables and a white fur rug. The lady pointed to the front desk and you walked up to it.

"Hello, how can I help you?" An older lady greeted you at the front desk.

"I'm checking into our rooms." You explain shortly to her.

"Of course, what is the name for the reservation?" She asked as she typed something into her computer.

"Ren." She looked up at you as you said then name then typed it into her computer.