Chapter 4

It's been a few hours since your meeting with Hux and Ren. As soon as you got to the safety of your quarters, you ripped off your helmet and got out a piece of lined paper and a pencil to write a letter to Leo.

The night Palpatine and told you of this assignment you had gone to Leo's room and told him about it.

"That's amazing!" He had said to you

After a short conversation, he had asked you to write him as much as possible and you promised him you would. So you are.

Y/N's letter to Leo:

Leo,
It's only been three days that I've been on the Starkiller Base but so much has occurred in such a sort amount of time. On my second night I was given an assistant. His name is Forest Lockwood. And truthfully, I haven't made an effort to have an interaction with him at all. I know you'd probably say something like: "it's good to get to know new people" but it's honestly pointless. Speaking of new things, I got a new position today! I was assigned the role of the newest Commander. So I might have to stay longer then anticipated. Now onto you... how is Exegol? I hope Palpatine hasn't worked you too hard :) I want you to tell me everything! Okay! That's the update for now, I look forward to writing soon.
Sincerely,
Your training partner

As you slipped the piece of paper into an envelope and sent out a notification for Forest to come grab it and see it be sent out, you hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" You called out as you got off your bed and strolled over to open the door.

When you opened the door a stormtrooper stood in front of you. His hands clasped behind his back as he stood perfectly straight.

"Supreme Leader Ren as sent me to inform you of the start of your training. Meet him to training in 30 minutes." Before you could thank him and send him away he turned on his heels and left.

30 minutes. That should be enough time. You turn around and shut the door, heading straight for your closet. When you open the doors you immediately start searching through your black clothing. You settle for a black t-shirt and black leggings. Once you put those on you grab a pair of black athletic shoes from the back wall and slip them on. After, you fully dress yourself you quickly put your hair up in a messy bun, then you grab your lightsaber and set it in its holster. Lastly, you put on your helmet.

The walk to the training center wasn't far and took less time then expected to arrive. When you got there Kylo Ren hadn't arrived yet.

You open the door to the training room and you step inside, looking around. On the left side of the room there is a large closet-like room. You walk over to it and slowly open it's doors. It's a very dark room, and it's only light source is coming from a single bulb hanging from the ceiling. On the left wall sat an assortment of knives, swords, and blasters that are displayed on the wall. On the right side sits an empty side table, it's chair had been moved to the back of the small room.

When you finished observing the small dark room you exited and slowly walked through the rest of the training area. At the back wall sat four rubber mannequins with large targets on them. Behind them, the entire back wall is made of glass, showing off the outside environment.

You slowly stroll over to the mannequins. They had clearly been replaced because there was no evidence of use on them. As you traced your fingers over one of the mannequins you heard the door open from behind you and the clicking of the boots on the shiny black tile floor.

He's here

(Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was a little short but next chapter will be where the real fun begins😉)