Chapter 45

Your stomach growls loudly for the fifth time today and your dry sobs fill the air with noise. You're cold from sitting on the concrete floor and it smells like death, blood, and tears. They refuse to give you any food or water. If you don't get water or food into your system you won't make it into the next week. 

You hear your cell door open and you back up to the far wall of the room, not wanting them to hurt you more then they have already. They've already beaten you every day for the last two days. 

You hear a metal tray be thrown down onto the cot beside you then you hear the person walk out and shut the metal doors, leaving you alone in the darkness once more. 

You turn to the try and find a dark green looking slop staring back at you, just waiting to be eaten. Your stomach growls again and you know you won't get more food for a while so you sit down on your cot and start eating. 

-----------

You wake to someone poking you with a stick or a staff of some sort. 

"Get up and put your hands together in front of you." They say in a harsh voice.

Before you can even think of following the voices instructions you feel two people pulling you up from the cot and forcibly putting your hands together in front of you. 

One of the people ties your hands together with metal cuffs and the other pushes you forward. 

"Make sure she doesn't escape." The girl, Rey, tells the men that are pushing you.

You keep your mouth shut and your eyes closed as the two men push you with so much force you have to try and keep yourself from falling.

-

After what feels like ten minutes you finally stop and one of the men pushes you into a room. This room is dark but not as dark as your cell. There's a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling in a way that reminds you of the interrogation rooms on Exegol.   

One of the pushes you into a chair and cuffs your hands to the metal table in front of you. As they are restraining you, you keep your head down and your eyes glued to the table. 

You hear the chair across from you scrape against the ground and that's when you decide to look up. 

She's sitting there looking at you as if you're the scum of the galaxy. You try not to be scared but you know this can only work out in a few ways and there's death in all of them. 

"I think you know why you're here." She says, glaring at you, hatred filling her voice with every word.

"No actually, I don't." You want to sit back and cross your arms but you can't because they're chained to the desk. 

"Well then let me refresh your memory." She says smugly and reaches over to put her hands on either side of your head. 

You get pulled into a memory.

-

"Come on Poe we have to get out of here!" Rey yells franticly, if they don't move soon they'll get caught by the Order.

"I just need another minute Rey. The stupid ship won't start."  Poe complains as he's rushing to start the ship they had stolen.

Finally they get the ship started but as soon as he gets it off the ground there's the sounds of shots firing towards the ship.

"Come on we have to go!" Rey yells and Poe pulls the thrusters to make the ship fly.

Once they get the ship off the ground there are a least a dozen first order fleets following them, all of them are shooting blasters at Rey and Poe.