Chapter 8

Inside the red velvet box is a beautiful diamond necklace. It's the most beautiful piece of jewelry you'd ever seen. It's had diamonds in a V-Shape all around the chain and at the middle sits a gorgeous blood-red diamond. Underneath the necklace in the box there is a note.

Note:
Congratulations Commander. Training starts at 10am tomorrow
-Kylo

He had actually sent this to you. Kylo Fucking Ren. Supreme Leader of the First Order, actually took the time to send you this. Stop caring about this. You're acting like some little school girl with a crush you told yourself. Caring was not something you knew how to do and he doesn't know how to either.

But strangely, deep down you did care. You had started to feel something for Kylo Ren you never thought you'd have for anyone. Again, you refused to accept it. Feelings were a sign of weakness. Besides, he probably wouldn't feel the same.

-KYLO-
He had bought you this necklace on a trip to Tatooine. If he was being completely honest with himself he was starting to feel something for you. Something he'd never felt with anyone else before and he was confused. Confused on why he was allowing himself to feel this way. You were becoming a weakness and he needed it to stop. He needed you to become a thing he used only for sex. But he wouldn't let himself do that because deep down you meant more to him then just for sex.

He couldn't stop thinking about you. He never wanted to stop thinking about you. He heard everything you thought about, about the "training session" about that time in his office and now the fun you two had during your initiation. You wanted more and Kylo knew that so he was going to give you more. He had sent the necklace down to your quarters from one of his Knights. He desperately hoped to impress you with the gift but he didn't think it would be enough.

-Y/N-
You woke with a jumpy start. Forest had come to wake you and he startled you. In response you flung him across the room.

"Shit!" You screamed when you had realized what you had done.

He got up and acted as if it didn't hurt. You knew it did tho.

"Commander, the time is 7:00am. You time to make your rounds then at 10:00am the Supreme Leader has requested your presence for training." Forest spoke as if you didn't just use the force to send him hurdling into the wall.

"Thank you Forest. Please send me updates via Datapad if anything changes." You instructed him.

He nodded and swiftly left your room. You decided now was a good time to get up and get ready.

Since today was your first official day as the new commander you wanted to make a good impression on your inferiors. As you took your shower, brushed your teeth and hair, you went over all your to do's for the day. Most of it was scheduling and training but you still wanted it to be perfect.

After your shower you slipped on your now uniform dress. And pulled your hair in a simple braid as you swept it to the side on your shoulder.

Your dress: