Chapter 25

You put in the code into the pad on your door and step into your quarters. As you walked into your room, head still pounding you noticed your bag already pre-packed for you. Forest had probably come and packed it this morning or last night while you were out.

You should really give this dude a pay raise.

Your bag was a simple black luggage suitcase. You picked it up off the floor and set it on your bed. You then emptied out the contents of the bag onto your bed. Forest had packed a set of black leggings and a black sweatshit, you folded these and placed them aside. Next you pulled out the assortment of dress Forest had packed you. You layed all the dresses out that he had packed you and sorted out the ones you liked and disliked.

Once you had decided which ones to keep you put the dresses you disliked back in your closet. As you were hanging a red dress Forest had packed you, you noticed that your fighting outfit was still in your closet so you grabbed it off the rack and placed it in your bag.

Layout of some of the dresses in your bag: (that you will see in future chapters)

After you finally finished rearranging your bag, you zipped it up and grabbed your datapad off the side table

After you finally finished rearranging your bag, you zipped it up and grabbed your datapad off the side table. You turned it on and noticed you had a notification.

Message to Commander y/n:
From Forest:
Commander, the ship will depart for Canto Bright in 3 hours. Supreme Leader Ren requests your presence in the training room ASAP.

You wondered what Kylo could want. Maybe he wanted to do some last minute training before you left? He knew you were hungover so that didn't make any sense. You gave up on guessing and realized you would know once you got to the training room.

You sighed as you left your room and walked down to the training room. Once you got there, you used the force to open the doors and Kylo and all his Knights were in the training room.

His knights were in a single file line, facing Kylo. Kylo seemed to be giving them each instructions but once he heard the doors open he turned to face you.

You groaned. "I don't have time to fight them right now." You complained to Kylo, assuming he wanted you to fight them before you left. Kylo rolled his eyes at your complaint.

"You're not going to fight them." You sighed out of pure relief, you were way too hungover to fight anyone today. "Instead, you'll be choosing who will go with you to Canto Bright." As he said this all the men lined up in a horizontal line in front of you. You assumed he would just pick a few and have them join you.

You looked over the men for a second, staring into their helmets. "Won't they have their masks off for the mission?" You asked, because there was no way for them to wear their helmets and not get caught.

"That's correct. Men, helmets off." Kylo instructed them and all at once all the men took of their masks. You looked over the men and their faces, memorizing each and every feature. You didn't know if you'd ever see their faces again and you wanted to have their features imbedded in your mind. You watched them and looked over each and every knight.

Without the helmets on these men were fairly attractive. The two that caught your eye the most were Vicrul and Ushar.

They were both highly attractive and you knew their skills were also highly advanced. They seemed like the best choice. Vicrul is Kylo's right hand man and the most trust/skilled of the group, with Ushar, you honestly just picked the one you had the best experience with. Ushar always put up the best fight and would even help you up after knocking you down.

You finalized your choices by pointing them out to Kylo and he then instructed them to prepare to the mission, then he dismissed all the men. You followed close behind them as they filled out of the room but you are stopped by Kylo as he calls your name. You turn to face him.

He steps closer to you, his eyes sparkle and a single strand of his hair falls on his face. "I don't want you to go." he says.

"I know, but I have to." you grab his hands in yours, trying to reassure him.

"What if you get hurt again?" he asks you, his voice grows quieter. You didn't want to think of the fact that you might get hurt or that you might not come back to see him.

"I'll be okay, I promise." you raise yourself up on your tippy toes and plant a gentle kiss on his cheek. He responds with a small smile.

"But, i need you y/n." you wanted to cry because you needed him too.

You wanted to stay in his arms forever, you wanted nothing more but to hold him till the end of time. You loved him so much it hurt. You wanted him to hold you and protect you. You wanted to grow old with him and live out your days ruling the galaxy together but if you said everything you were thinking you would never leave for Canto Bright, you'd probably never make it up the ramp.

"I know." you said plainly and pulled him into an embrace. You wrapped your arms around his waist and held him tightly against your body. After a moment you pulled back, still holding onto him, just staring into his eyes.

You never truly admired Kylo's eyes before. They were absolutely gorgeous. His hazel eyes had a tiny sparkle in them that made your stomach flutter. You also never completely took in his beauty. His chizzled cheekbones look as if he was carved from the gods. His wavy black hair sculpts his face. You tuck a single strand of his hair that had fallen in his face behind his ear. You smiled admiring this gorgeous man that stands before you and finally accepting that you truly love him. You could feel the sparks between you, it was undeniable and at this moment it felt as if you were both the only people in the galaxy.

"I love you." he finally said, breaking the comfortable silence.

You couldn't believe his words. At first you thought it was your imagination, what you wanted him to say but when he raised his eyebrows waiting for you to respond you realized his had actually said 'i love you' to you. THE Kylo Ren had just said he loves you. You were in complete bliss. A never ending cycle of escatsy came flooding your body.

"I love you too." you said tears of joy flooding your eyes. Now you weren't the Commander and Supreme Leader of the First Order. Now you were just two people in love.

The Assignment (Kylo Ren X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara