Torn Apart Again:

Asher on his motorcycle⬆️

°~•~•°

Asher POV:
I stride as fast as I can to the exit as tears flood my eyes. I cannot believe what I've just seen and heard! My heart is shattering right now, at the same time, pounding against my ribcage as I think about what just happened.

"Asher!!!" Kylie screeches behind me as she fails to catch up with me without having to slip. Her feet is wet and she is probably finding it difficult to walk but I don't care anymore! I continue to strut, even faster towards the parking lot with my heart heavy as hell!

I reach my motorcycle and grab my helmet. Tears stinging my eyes as I'm broken right now.

"Asher wait!" Kylie shouts and I'm glued. She trudges towards me and stops right in front of me, panting uncontrollably with her dark hair wet. Gosh! She was wet!

"Look! It is not what you think" she begins and I huff as tears make their way towards my dry cheeks.

"It is not what I think?! I saw it Kylie! There! In that building! You're wet!" I screech but my voice breaks in the process and I hate it. It makes me look vulnerable.

"Asher please listen to me! I .....I didn't! It was for ...." She trails off probably searching her mushy brain for an explanation.

"Just go! Go back and have fun with that guy! He suits you" I spit exasperatedly and more tears stream down my face.

"Asher" she says in almost a whisper and I put on my helmet. She watches me miserably as I climb my motorcycle whiles begging me to listen but I have had enough. I get out of there and head to my dorm with her standing there, watching me as I disappear.

-

I arrive later and park my motorcycle in the parking lot which was filled with cars. I sigh as I removed my helmet. My face is soaked and I feel dejected. How could she do this to me? I stride into the dorm and go straight to my room. Thankfully, my roommate slash friend wasn't around. Probably hanging out with his girlfriend and that stings my heart! I'm torn apart right now! I quickly gather all the pictures I took with Kylie since we met and lay them on my narrow bed. A sob escapes my lips as I look at them one by one, whiles raking my brown hair.

My fifth heartbreak! This is my 5th! What sin have I committed? All the girls I've dated decided to give me a heartbreak! Why? Cupid!

I wipe my tears and stare at a picture of me and Kylie eating ice creams. Why did this have to happen again? Is it a curse? I dump the picture on my bed and place my head into my palms as I gently sob into them.

The door creaks and I know my roommate is in. I don't bother to raise my head because I don't want him to see me in this broken state.

"Asher! You okay bro?" Jace asks placing his huge hand on my shoulder.

"Yes" I lie but the sobs escaping my lips betray me and I begin to shudder violently.

"You don't look okay! Raise your head" Jace instructs.

"No" I protest as he forces me to raise my head.

"Come on......"he convinces and takes my palms out of my face.

" man! You look horrible!"he compliments and I give him a weak smile. "What happened?" He asks removing a few bangs out of my face.

"Kylie" I breathe out.

"What about her?" Jace asks eying the pictures displayed on my bed.

"She cheated on me" I spill and his eyes grow wide. "I caught her making out with one of those hot guys in the shower"