#46

sole getting Superman-like powers and having a battle in Diamond City like Superman V Batman

+ maxson, sturges, haylen, glory, & desdemona

- dogmeat

Curie

Mainly marvels over what exactly caused these powers to start with. 

Piper

Actually has to fake suprise. She's a reporter, she found out the secret before Sole even realised it.

Cait

really thinks they should also don a superhero outfit.

Glory

Long story short; you don't wanna be rooting for the other guy next to her.

Desdemona

Defends Sole against any critics which say something bad about Sole.

Danse

Worried. Point final. He doesn't like seeing someone he cares about smashed into walls.

Nick

Actually walks up to Sole when they're winning and asks them point blank what the hell is going on.

MacCready

Has a thing for comics, Sole's currently the closest thing he has to an idol, come to life. Reminds Sole of the fact that he's a dad by explaining that they should handle the powers responsibly.

Deacon

Immediately sees the possiblities (and makes fun of it, obviously).

X6-88

Is annoyed Sole didn't tell him about these powers first. This is relevant information he ought to have been notified of.

Hancock

Waaaay too into this. This is the best entertainment he's seen in ages, and he is ridiculously proud of Sole giving such a show. He thinks it's about time everyone realised how amazing Sole is and this seems to be a very efficient way of achieving that.

Preston

Just whistles and stares in admiration. The general's got this.

Maxson

Wants to know what this means. Sole isn't turning into some sort of mutant, is he/she? Sole can expect a lot of testing to stop the process if they are (including some tests to make sure they're not some sort of brand new synth).

Synth!Codsworth

Concerned but supportive of Sole, sign languages that he approves but he is certainly unsettled.

Sturges

Very enthousiastic and is rooting for Sole all the way. (Even placing a couple of bets on them.)

Scribe Haylen

Was extremely worried to see Sole charge in like that, not knowing they had powers. She'd been ready to run after them at first, risking her own life.

Strong

:O

Following Fallout 4