#1

a transmasculine lone cutting their hair really short for the first time and not telling their companion first

- dogmeat, sergeant rl-3, & star paladin cross

Butch
There was no way Butch would let Lone get their hair cut by anyone but him. Barber or no barber, hair is the only thing he's good at (aside from talking smack) and he'd have no hesitation on throwing a temper tantrum over it. Stepping back from the chair and looking at his work he nods in approval, having a cocky grin on his lips as he proudly shows a mirror to Lone.
"Not gonna lie, you look almost as good as me with shorter hair"

Charon
Lone wasn't sure what he expected when he showed Charon his new look. What he didn't expect was for him to almost drop what he was holding when they first entered the room. "Almost didn't recognise you" he grumbled, looking them over before giving a faint, but definite smile. "You look good"

Clover
She'd be in awe over Sole, demanding that she would be allowed to run her hands through it, then proceed to do so for several minutes. Seeing Lone so happy makes her feel just as happy.
"And to think I thought you with longer hair was irresistible"

Fawkes
He wouldn't have much to say, having not had hair for as long as he can remember. But he does insist that they look good since Lone seemed so happy about it; though regardless of their hair he saw them no different.
"This change is quite suiting of you"

Jericho
He'd grumble over it and act disinterested, his obvious jealousy showing clearly in the majority of things he said. He'd be happy for Lone, and how confident they were, but there's no way hed say that.
"Look I get it, you got a fuckin hairline. Do ya really have to rub it in kid?"

Radioactive Reactions