#7

flexible sole

- cait, dogmeat, piper, & strong

Curie
"Can I relax now Curie?"
"Just a few more moments s'il vous plait?" She asks, circling around Sole while they stay hunched over their own body, their hands holding their feet.
They just couldn't say no to her puppy dog eyes, nor could they 10 minutes earlier when she discovered them like this, stretching after a long day.
"Alright, I think I am ready" She declares proudly; setting down her clipboard and sitting down beside Sole who is finally able to sit up properly.
They watch as she takes in a deep breath, slowly lowering her torso over her thighs and extending her arms down her legs. She frowns however when she fails to reach her feet, her body simply refusing to go any further.
"Curious" she states, sitting up.
"You okay?"
"Hm... I seem to be unable to copy your movements" She frowns "Yet we are both human yes?? Why can my body not do it?"
"Its something you have to practice and get better at" Sole smiles "I had to practice doing it for a few weeks before I was able to reach em"
"Hm... Then, I shall practice!" She declares with a wide grin, immediately going to reach her feet once more.

Danse
From the corner of his eye for the last few minutes, Danse has seen Sole fidgeting relentlessly. It was almost unnoticeable at first, but nothing gets past Danse, but now it was quite obvious, at times even a small noise accompanying it their squirm.
He knew they weren't exactly fond of the settlers they were helping, and the woman was far from courteous, but he didn't think it was that bad that it would warrant them completely unable to stand still.
As soon as their discussion was over Sole runs off, Danse following quickly behind "Are you alright?" He asks as they go onto a small storage shack.
He gets no response and gapes as they start to undress in front of him with a grunt. "Soldier!" He whispers out harshly "What are you doing?" His face turning a dark shade of red while he looks around frantically.
It's not long before their top garments are off leaving them half-naked "This really isn't appro-"
"Shhh!" They hush him in a harsh manner, turning so their back faces him and lifting a hand to their shoulder blade.
Danse watches with a warm face, his eyes watching intently at their hand, eyelids widening as their hand reaches further and further down their back almost at an inhuman angle.
Sole lets out an elongated moan of satisfaction as they scratch their back, nails digging into their skin and dragging along the softness.
"God that feels so good" They groan out rather loudly, Danse's body cooking from the inside even though he wasn't part of any of it, praying no one would hear them.
Sole stops after a moment and retreats their arm to its normal position, sighing out in content but soon getting goose-bumps all over. A familiar breath rushing onto their ear.
"You could've asked me to assist you" Danse mutters into their ear in a hushed tone, his hands running up along their arms. "I'm curious to see how else you could use this ability of yours"

Deacon
"Is this some sorta seduction tactic? If so you're a bit over-dressed"
"Oh go hump a cactus" Sole sighs out in a deep exhale, their head tilted back far enough so they're able to look at him while he leans against the doorframe, their back arching over their body and the sole of their foot being held against their forehead with their hands. "It's called Yoga"
"Yooo-gaaaaa" He pronounces slowly, taking a few steps forward "What is it? A kind of slow dance?" He circles them curiously
"Sometimes I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not" They exhale while lowering their arms to the floor with their hands resting flat, legs lifting and bending over until they lift them-self up, elbows buckling for a moment before keeping them suspended.
"If you're trying to do a handstand you're a bit bendy" He comments smugly
"Not the point" They strain out "This is called the scorpion"
"Huh... Now that I think about it you do resemble a Rad-Scorpion"
"You think so?"
"I mean personality wise yeah" He snickers, almost hearing their eye roll.
"Very funny. How about you try this before you diss it?" They groan, lowering their body and sitting up normally.
"Pft, too easy" He exclaims, strutting over to the mat and quickly leaning over into a handstand, doing a few push-ups just to rub it in. "How's that?"
"Ha, nice try" Sole snorts while standing to assist him, tapping his forearm "It'll probably be easier for you if you stand on these"
He grunts momentarily while shakily moving to rest on them "If you insist"
After a moment he looks up and smirks at Sole "Don't see the difficulty in this"
"Now bend your back smartass"
Deacon pauses briefly, shrugging the best he could before slouching over, a surprised grunt being pushed out when he bends more than intended, almost toppling over but quickly regaining control.
"No sweat" He grunts, an obvious shiver in his voice which doesn't go unnoticed by Sole.
"Go onto your hands then" They offer, a brief pause being the only thing coming out of Deacon before he shakily attempts to shift to his hands.
At first it looks like he may manage to do it, Sole preparing for the barrage of bragging but their moment of thought being taken away by a loud thud, a long, guttural groan following soon after. Looking up, they see Deacon on the floor, staring up at the ceiling.
"I-"
"Not a word"