#17

when they walk in on lone crying

-dogmeat, fawkes, & sergeant rl-3
+romanced

Butch
Butch barged into the room and didn't realize Lone was in there as well. "Oh jeez sor-... are you okay?" When they looked at him, eyes red from crying, he immediately went over and sat next to them.
As Friends: "d'ya wanna talk about it?" Lone didn't answer, so he sat silently for awhile before putting his hand on their shoulder. He knew there wasn't much he could do for them other than be there for them.
Romanced: After he sat down next to them he immediately put his arm around them and rested his head on their shoulder. After waiting a little while until they had gotten whatever was in their system out, he'd tell them he was always willing lend an ear if they needed it.

Clover
After slamming the door open, Clover winced because it was way louder than she intended it to be. She looked to Lone with their head in their hands. "Hey...are you.. alright?" She went and stood in front of them.
As Friends: They didn't move as she stood there looking down at them. "Um, is there anything I can do?" She waited awhile for their response, but ended up thinking that they needed some alone time and left the room. Afterward she'd tell them to cheer up.
Romanced: After a moment, she wrapped her arms around Lone without saying anything. "C'mon, please feel better," they didn't say anything back, so she continued to hug them. After a little while, she started to talk about a bunch of fun/funny stuff they had been through together, hoping the memories would help them out a bit.

Charon
Charon quietly opened the door and noticed Lone sitting on a chair with tears streaming down their face immediately. "Is something the matter?" They looked at him startled and tried to wipe their face but they couldn't stop the tears from flowing.
As Friends: He waited a little while before telling them he'd be right outside the door if they needed him. He figured the last thing they needed was a ghoul standing over them.
Romanced: He walked over and squatted down in front of them. Charon didn't say anything and just looked at them worriedly. Lone eventually collapsed into his arms, he continued his silence and just let them cry it out. After they collected themselves, he'd ask if they would be willing to tell him what was bothering them. 

Jericho
"Hey!" Jericho opened the door suddenly leaving Lone no time to fix their appearance. Once he noticed the kind of state they were in he apologized for coming into the room so abruptly and loudly.
As Friends: "Christ, you look like hell," he said walking up them, as rude as ever. He stood looking at them with his arms crossed for a little while. Before leaving the room he told them, once they got their shit together that he'd be waiting outside the building.
Romanced: He stood in the doorway for some time before approaching Lone. Once he did, he grabbed both of their hands and just looked at their face. Lone kept averting their eyes, obviously embarrassed because of how they looked. He wiped any tears left on their face away before grabbing their hand and telling them they were going to go do something fun. (God only knows what that meant.)

Star Paladin Cross
When Cross walked in the room and noticed Lone's face, she immediately showed concern. She rushed over to them and asked what was wrong.
As Friends: "Please, if there's anything ever bothering you, feel free to confide in me." Cross had a dangerously serious look on her face when she said that. Lone would proceed to talk to her, she listened intently the entire time, even when they had to break in between sentences to cry a bit, she waited. She knew just how much talking to someone can help.
Romanced: Honestly probably the same except she would be holding their hand the entire time.

Fallout Friends