#3

reaction to babies/kids

- ed-e, lily & rex

Arcade
Normally the smartass in every situation, Arcade has no clue how to look after children, or what they do besides cry. He isn't 'scared' per se like Cass, he's more skeptical and unsure about what he is expected to do. Like an awkward uncle whose brother or sister just randomly handed him their child. Give him some time and hell warm up to them eventually, not even getting that mad when they rip his glasses off his face.

Boone
He's really protective over children, though he tries to hide most of his natural fatherly urges behind a cold exterior. Before his wife's passing, he taught himself everything hed need to know to look after his own child when it was born and have never been able to use those skills, looking after babies is really quite natural to him. Though when it comes to playing with kids or making them laugh, he usually gives them to Six or the other companions. He keeps a great eye on them though, making sure they don't try and climb up anywhere they could get hurt, or play with things they shouldn't.

Cass
Her naturally cool and calm demeanour would completely shatter. And she thought Deathclaws were frightening. She'd be absolutely clueless on what to do and how to do it, asking Six what to do every few minutes and almost throwing the baby at them when it starts crying. Don't even try to ask if she could change it. And god forbid it ever throws up on her.

Raul
He's a natural around kids. Having to look after his little sister Rafaela for quite some time had prepared him for just about anything. Though most children run away when they see him let alone when he holds them, he's really good at being able to care for them. Also since his body is naturally really warm he's the best at settling them down for naps, especially at night.

Veronica
She loves kids. Though she's not really the most trustworthy around them. But she's a natural at keeping them entertained and happy. Picking them up, spinning them around, throwing them up in the air and catching them, playing tag, honestly shes like a child herself when she's around them. Children tend to look up to her as a sister or a cool aunt, and follow what she says a lot more than anyone else.

Radioactive Reactions