#18

reaction to an immortal lone being stabbed

-sergeant rl-3

Butch
As soon as he saw them being stabbed he ran towards the raider yelling "you mother fu-" and upon seeing that Lone was perfectly fine, he stopped in his tracks and, was speechless. He'd definitely ask about it later though, once they were safe.

Clover
Immediately took down the raider, and didn't even notice Lone was standing there watching. When she did though, she slowly walked up to them and poked them, just to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

Charon
He held back from yelling when he witnessed Lone being stabbed in a place that's typically fatal. Expecting them to keel over, he ran over to them to catch them, except they didn't fall. After Lone made their snide remark and killed the raider with ease, they looked at him like nothing happened. He didn't say anything but just looked at them bewildered.

Dogmeat
What the woof???

Jericho
"Holy mother of.." Jericho couldn't finish his sentence before Lone offed the raider with a knife in their back. Lone took the knife out of them and handed it to him and told him to hold it for a second. "Uhhh... well this is new."

Fawkes
After he saw Lone being stabbed, a few times, he ran over and all it took was one punch for that raider to be out. He quickly looked over to Lone to see what the damage was, and saw them trying to wipe the blood off their clothes and saying "I just got this jacket too.." Fawkes made a point to ask if being immortal was a new thing that humans just, became.

Star Paladin Cross
Running to jump in front of Lone to sacrifice herself, Cross didn't make it before the raider had managed to jab a knife into them. Enraged, she killed the raider quickly before turning to Lone. They looked at her confused and asked if she was okay. After they explained, Cross said, "so when were you planning on telling me about this?"

Fallout Friends