#29

reactions to sole's hair changing to white because of the cyropod
-dogmeat

Cait
"Well, that's a change!" She actually thought Sole looked good with white hair and sometimes ruffled it to prove she liked it.

Codsworth
"Oh, my! That's new!" Codsworth liked the color, but if Sole said they wanted to dye it, he'd travel with them to Diamond City.

Curie
"Ooh, what a nice color!" She likes to play with Sole's hair and thinks the color suits them.

Danse
"That's a distracting color, Soldier." He thought Sole dyed their hair til they explained that it turned that color from being in cryo, then Danse let it slide.
Deacon: "Is it cold in here, or is that just you?" Deacon makes a lot of jokes about Sole's hair, but he does like it.
Hancock: "You look even cooler than Fahrenheit." He was mainly joking.
MacCready: "We don't really need to stand out, Boss.." Mac didn't like drawing attention to himself, but he knew Sole couldn't help it.
Nick: "Now we both look silly." Nick teased, ruffling their hair.
Piper: "Whoa, Blue! Or should I call you 'Silver' now?" She joked, but she did start calling them Silver.
Preston: "Your hair matches your outfit!" He complimented Sole on their hair a lot.
Strong: "Strong does not care for shiny hair!"
X6-88: "You look like Father, but cooler." He genuinely thought Sole looked nice and even admitted that he wanted his hair to be a different color.

Wasteland Reacts