#26

sole contracts hay fever
-dogmeat

Cait
She had no idea how to take care of someone sick, so she just tried to give Sole some soup and keep a check on their temperature.

Codsworth
Codsworth is pretty smart when it comes to someone being sick, so he gives Sole medicine and keeps a check on them.

Curie
She's pretty much a trained doctor, so she diagnoses Sole and gives them the proper medicine, and within a week, Sole is back on their feet feeling fine.

Danse
He sends Sole to Knight-Captain Cade's office immediately to get checked up. When Sole is diagnosed with hay fever, Danse is unsure of what to do. It's just a sinus infection, no biggie, but how will they be able to go on missions when Sole won't stop sneezing? He decides to give them the day off so they can rest.

Deacon
He tries to make puns about hay fever but has no idea how to, so he just gives Sole some water, Stimpaks, and tissues.

Hancock
Sole's sneezing starts to annoy him, so Hancock sends Sole over to Dr. Amari for some medicine. They come back still sniffly but at least a little better.

MacCready
Sole's hay fever is really bothering Mac. He repeatedly tells Sole to stop sneezing and coughing because they're gonna get spotted and then shot at.

Nick
Nick sends Sole to Dr. Sun as soon as they start showing signs of hay fever, and when they get back, he tucks them in his bed to rest.

Piper
She keeps an eye on Sole's temperature and makes them take the day off, no work. Piper decides to do another interview, much to Sole's dismay.

Preston
Preston feels bad for Sole, being sick and all. He wants them to feel better so he makes sure their bed is soft and fluffs their pillows, gives them medicine and tells them to rest.

X6-88
He decides to hang around in the Commonwealth while Sole's sick and discovers some intriguing items to bring back and show Sole.

Wasteland Reacts