#20

lone getting addicted to chems

-sergeant rl-3

Butch
Both being from the vault, Butch and Lone weren't very experienced with chems, so they were both pretty susceptible to them. Butch was lucky enough to never have to use them much, and he knew he didn't want to. When Lone started using them more and more, he became worried. "Hey, easy up on the chems would ya?" They told him they would, but they didn't. Every time he caught them using them he'd get mad at them and chew them out.

Clover
Clover was no stranger to chems herself, she used them relatively often but never too much at one time. When Lone started getting more and more into them, she would joke about it at first, but later on she became serious. She didn't mind chem use every now and then, but once it became a multiple times a day kind of thing, she would tell them to knock it off. She worried for their health.

Charon
He never used chems, so he didn't know what they were like and how addictive they were. For a long while, he just let them use it whenever, but once it became a little too frequent, he'd pull them aside to talk about it. He was careful with his words.

Dogmeat
He doesn't even know what chems are honestly

Jericho
He knew a lot of raiders in the past who slowly became addicted to chem use, and it was ugly. They health affects were always nasty, didn't matter which kind of chem it was. Frequent use can really change a person, and he didn't want that for Lone. He advised them to cut back, and told them what happened to the he knew who didn't stop.

Fawkes
He never used them, but he heard of them and all the health hazards. Fawkes warned Lone right away of all the things chems can cause to the human body. Every time they did it, he would tell them a different health effect.

Star Paladin Cross
Cross wouldn't even let them get addicted, every time they'd use chems she'd slap it out of their hand. The effects didn't matter to her, all she knew was that it was a dangerous road to go down, and that Lone was smarter than that.

Fallout Friends