#6

reactions to lone singing Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley

- sergeant rl-3

Butch
"Oh jeez," as soon as Lone started serenading him, Butch covered his face in embarrassment. After he actually paid attention to the lyrics, he looked at Lone with a shocked look on his face. He couldn't tell if they were messing with him or being serious, but he didn't want to vocalize anything and interrupt them. Even though Butch was a leader in the past, and used to the spotlight, people singing to him always made him uncomfortable. He'd always tell people to shut up when they sang to him on his birthday. Regardless, he felt that the song Lone was singing was a bit more personal so he listened intently. When they had finished, he'd ask them why they REALLY chose THAT song.

Clover
When Lone started out on the first few lines of the song, Clover just stared at them. A little bit more into the song, and she would start to really enjoy it, relish in it. She was actually familiar with the song, so every now and then she would hum along to Lone's singing. She didn't realize it until Lone finished, but could Lone really being applying those lyrics to her? Clover asked bluntly, "are you in love with me?!" Before sole could answer, she scoffed and under her breath she said, "who wouldn't be?"

Charon
Lone's singing began as a hum and slowly grew to full on singing the lyrics. At first he didn't notice, but when he looked up, Lone was looking right at him while singing. Initially, he shrugged it off, but after awhile he could tell by their face, they meant it for him. Charon wasn't exactly used to affection of any kind, so while Lone continued to sing to him, he didn't know what to do with himself; he'd look at them, and occasionally shift his position a little, but other than that he didn't know what to do. Externally, Lone could tell he was in deep thought about something, internally, Charon's thoughts were a mess. Did they mean it? Did they just like the song? By the time they finished, he didn't want to ask them anything about it, in fear of stepping over boundaries.

Dogmeat
He's a dog, he just wants to be around Lone lol

Jericho
Right into the first few lines of the song, Jericho recognized the lyrics and immediately said, "oh you gotta be kiddin' me." Regardless of his snarky remark, Lone continued on strong. Every now and then he'd butt in with a, "this is a joke right," or a, "give it a rest already." Lone would just keep on singing over whatever he would say and pay him no mind. By the time Lone finished the song, Jericho would just be brooding. "If that was supposed to be a joke, it wasn't a funny one." Even though he'd be upset about it at the time, later on he'd make jokes about it.

Star Paladin Cross
Cross felt more like a mother to Lone than anything else, so when she heard them belt out the lyrics "I can't help falling in love with you," there was no way she could take them seriously. Even if they had been completely serious, she wouldn't allow it. She had enjoyed the song though, and complimented their singing voice. She'd encourage them to sing more often, but perhaps different songs.

Fallout Friends