#27

the courier turning into a ghoul

- ed-e & rex

+ vulpes & yes man

Arcade
He tries his best to help Six, but nothing works. Eventually Arcade gives up and promises Six that he will still help them, no matter what.

Boone
He feels the instinct to leave, but something holds him back. He can't just leave his friend, so he stays with them, knowing he'd eventually have to put a bullet in their head.

Cass
She'd never been around ghouls much, so she wasn't sure what to do, but she knew Six was a friend, ghoul or not.

Lily
She tried to write down stuff about Six in case they forgot, but her handwriting isn't so good.

Raul
He was devastated that they were turning, but now he wouldn't be a lonely ghoul.

Veronica
She was torn, she'd never been much fond of ghouls. But still, this was her friend! She was going to be there whether they were ghoul or not.

Vulpes
He will admit to being disgusted when he sees his friend start losing their hair and skin, but he has to remind himself that this person is his only true friend.

Yes Man
Oh, no! Why was his friend turning into a ghoul? Could he fix this? After many attempts, Yes Man had to come to terms that he would not he able to help his friend.

Wasteland Reacts