#12

worried after lone has been gone for awhile

- sergeant rl-3

Butch
As soon as the door opened Butch stood up. When he made eye contact with Lone, he averted his gaze and sat back down. "So, uh, how was it," he said with a face of genuine concern. Lone gave him his answer and asked if he was worried about them. "Psh, of course not! If you're cool enough to run with me, there's no way you'd go down that easily!" Try as he might, there was no way he was actually concealing how worried he was.

Clover
When Clover heard footsteps coming up the stairs, she quickly ran over to see who it was. Upon realizing it was Lone, she crossed her arms and yelled, "where the hell were you," and gave them a slap on the arm. It had been clear by her face, Clover had lost some sleep. After calming down a bit, she made sure to ask if Lone was hurt and if what happened exactly while they were out for so long.

Charon
Charon could see someone walking toward him from a ways down the road, the closer they got, the more sure he was that it was Lone. He straightened up his posture and walked up to them, "what happened?" After Lone explained what they were doing, he just nodded silently, "I see." He wouldn't ask any further questions.

Dogmeat
Dogmeat was so excited to see Lone again, he would run around them and jump on them. Basically whenever you come home and your dog is really excited to see you.

Jericho
When Lone walked into the room, Jericho had actually been asleep on a chair. Once they got him to wake up he'd be a little surprised, "christ, what the hell were you up to?" He listened to Lone's story intently. "Just don't go and get yourself killed, you got that?" After traveling with them for so long, Jericho became fond of Lone and really didn't want anything bad to happen to them.

Fawkes
"Ah, welcome back." Lone and Fawkes had a conversation about what they had both been up to while Lone was away. Fawkes wasn't really all that worried about them, he knew if they got to him in that vault, they could handle the wasteland. He was happy to see that they weren't hurt though.

Star Paladin Cross
Lone casually greeted Cross like nothing had happened. She stood in front of them and gave them a stern look, without saying anything, Lone knew she wanted an explanation. When Lone told her what had gone down, and that they weren't injured, she exhaled a sigh of relief. "Before you go off on your own again, report to me first."

Fallout Friends