#8

sleeping habits

Pretty obvious Butch is a big and lousy sleeper. Snores and is just sprawled all over the place. "5. More. Minutes." He groans as Lone keeps bugging him to wake up. When all else fails, a splash of water in the face even though he gets really mad and it ruins his day.
Bonus!: If in a relationship with Lone, he'll cuddle them to no means end, almost suffocating them. Also a huge blanket hog.

Star Paladin Cross sleeps very soundly. Tries to stay alert because Brotherhood, but it's so easy for her to just dose off. If they're on a mission, Lone is usually the one who keeps watch. She apologizes as soon as she wakes up, realizing what her mistake. Regardless, she wakes up bright and early like any proper Paladin should.

Clover is a very light sleeper. After what she's been through, who can blame her? One little sound will wake her so she gets little sleep. Is up at the crack of dawn and will sometimes make a little breakfast for her and Lone.

Dogmeat likes to keep watch while lone sleeps, but if he's that tired he'll curl up by their legs. Is even more of an angel when sleeping my baby.

Jericho= the most grouchy sleeper ever. Don't touch him he will hurt you. Lone knows better not to bother him. Sleeps in a fetal position and he'll get up whenever the Hell he wants to.
If his batteries need a cool down,

Sergeant RL-3 will sign off, folding his handy arms under him. Powers up very early, like the good gutsy he is.

Charon sleeps in a very rigid position, holding his shotgun to his chest. Back in Underworld, he never got sleep, only when the bar was occasionally closed, so he now sleeps fitfully and talks to himself while he dreams.

Fawkes doesn't need sleep or have a use for it. He sits besides Lone in a tiny chair as they sleep and listens for footsteps or gunshots.

Best Fallout Headcanons