#31

reactions to a young (18-24) sniper sole that acts more mature than their age

Cait
"For a youngster like you, ya sure know how to shoot someone straight!" She is really impressed with Sole being such a good sniper at such a young age.

Codsworth
He was surprised to find that his Sole was pretty excellent at shooting. "That's impressive!" He would always compliment them after sniping someone.

Curie
Though she was not one for violence, she was glad that her friend knew how to shoot. Now she won't have such a hard time fighting.

Danse
"Save that shooting for the real fights." Danse was a little jealous that someone a lot younger than him was a better shooter, but that didn't stop him from complimenting them.

Deacon
"We have nothing to worry about with them on our side," Deacon told Desdemona when you first met. "because trust me, you do not want them to be your enemy."

Hancock
When Sole killed Finn in Goodneighbor, he couldn't believe that such a young looking person like them could have done that. "Nice!" He had complimented their skills, surprised when they told him they were only 18.

MacCready
He was a bit surprised that they were two years younger than him, but they were still good.

Nick
He felt like he had to protect them. Only 18, and they're already a good sniper?

Piper
Sole and Piper made a strategy plan. Sole would hide up top somewhere and scout, then if they saw anything they'd signal to Piper. Sole would slowly take the enemies out one by one, and Piper would finish the rest off.

Preston
He was surprised that such a young person killed a Deathclaw easily without getting too harmed.

Strong
"Strong respect human! Human good fighter!" He told Sole after watching them snipe some people.

X6-88
The two of them worked really well together, a deadly Courser and a young sniper.

Wasteland Reacts