#12

the courier opening up about fending for themselves growing up by stealing and looting

- ed-e & rex

Veronica
She listens intently over the campfire while the courier speaks. A frown contorts her face as the story ends. "I'm sorry," she says. "I don't really know if I can relate." It takes her a moment to say anything else. She looks at the ground, then back up at Six. "You've come really far."

Cass
She doesn't really act sympathetic, but on the inside she is. She gets it, well, not really. She didn't grow up alone, she didn't /really/ have to fend for herself. She pats them on their shoulder after they're done, but that's it.

Boone
Definitely not one for sob stories and stuff like it. It's hard for him to deal with emotions, much less someone else's emotion. He does take everything they said and keep it stored for later use. When they're traversing the wastes, in bring something up in reference to their past. This is his way of showing that he cares.

Arcade
He furrows his brows and looks into their eyes as they start to get choked up. He feels a bit awkward, but hides it as he pokes at the campfire. "Yeah, the wasteland seems to like to put people in hard situations."

Raul
Completely relates. He feels proud of them for having come this far; they practically rule the Mojave. He's sympathetic whenever Six gets upset or reminded of their past.

Lily
"Jimmy! Don't be upset. Grandma thinks you're alright just the way you are." She loves them all the same :).

Best Fallout Headcanons