🍑 #8

[nsfw] kinks 

- codsworth, dogmeat, & strong

Cait
Play fighting for dominance is pretty hot to her, constantly having to make sure you have control and pinning down your partner is so hot to her. Biting, spanking and l o t s of hickeys.

Curie
Curie? Kinks? Please. All she wants/needs is sole and a comfortable enough surface and she will be as happy as a cat getting a scratch in the right spot. Though while loves making her partner feel good she definitely prefers to have them pleasure her and her new body. Would be eager to dry new things but would only be mild like feathers, vibrators etc etc, would question why things like biting and scratching would be pleasurable.

Danse
Body worship, especially from him to his partner. Would be a huge tease by mistake because all his wants to do is run his hands all over his partners body. Would whisper small praises here and there but when actually having sex he yearns for his partner to scream his name and compliment his work. Eye contact is really big for him as-well, would love to have his lover look into his eyes while he eats them out or blows them, makes that extra connection he strives for.

Deacon
Roleplay all the damn way, always has had a fantasy of taking sole while undercover. Would definitely have sex with Sole in-front of a mirror. Adores driving his partner absolutely wild until they're begging for his attention. Would edge his partner like no tomorrow, orgasm denial would also be something he's no stranger to much to his partners dismay and frustration.

Hancock
Anything his partners into he'll try at-least once. If it were up to him it'd be anything but vanilla. Either way it depends what mood he's in/ what chem he's on. Would totally be up for public sex, but would overall prefer to be within his quarters. Biggest turn-ons for him would be biting, scratching, if his partner is up to it then 100% knife play, not necessarily cutting them, just teasing them with the potential of it. Anything that puts a mark on him or sole drives him wild, as if to make a statement like "this is mine, back off"

MacCready
Would prefer to be dominated but either way someone needs to be dominate. Vocal sex isn't really optional when you're with him, the boy moans like a porn star, and he'd like if his partner was also vocal. Edgeplay is a favourite, loves teasing his partner and adores being teased by his partner.

Nick
Honestly a sucker for high heels, nothing too outrageous but something that would complement matching stockings. Thigh sUSPENDERS all the way. Roleplays also a thing that gets him going, definitely makes use of his handcuffs.

Piper
Nipples. Loves them, sucking, nibbling, pulling, anything, just loves them. Hair pulling would be alright. Stockings and thigh high socks are also something she would love to both wear and have her partner wear if they were comfortable, would low-key love to peg a male sole and make use of a strap on with a female sole.

Preston
Anything to do with the mouth. Oral sex, biting, sucking and so many kisses. Just in general touching his partner's skin with his own is sensually fulfilling to him, pet names too. Not necessarily dirty talk but still fucking loves hearing his name being moaned or hushed out. Giving oral is probably better than actual sex to him. Lives to fulfil his partner's needs.

X6-88
If it's a male sole he 100% without a doubt kill a behemoth with his big toe for them to cross-dress in bed. If female the most scandalous clad outfits, lingerie and tight outfits. Absolute monster in bed, aint no way this boy is being a bottom unless his partner is riding him.

Radioactive Reactions