#35

how they would carve their pumpkins
+gage & old longfellow

Cait
She'd start out carving normally but get frustrated and punched a hole in it. Happy halloween.

Curie
She's very good with her hands, she managed to carve out a legible "happy halloween!"

Codsworth
Keeps it classic, normal jack o' lantern smiley.

Danse
He really wanted to do something brotherhood related, he tried to make one of the cogs in the logo, but it just looked like a giant hole in the pumpkin. He did his best.

Deacon

DogmeatI don't think dogs can carve pumpkins, just my opinion

Dogmeat
I don't think dogs can carve pumpkins, just my opinion.

Gage
He wanted his to be scary. It was, a little too good..

Hancock
He wanted to do something clever. He made one of those ones that look like they're throwing up by taking the pumpkin guts and spilling it out of its mouth.

Longfellow
Said he'd carve one, stuck a knife in the pumpkin, went and took a nap instead.

MacCready
Tried to copy Hancock, but it just looked like a gross mess.

Nick
He just carved out his name, not too complicated. He didn't want to get his hands messy.

Piper
She also went with a pretty classic design, cuter than Codsworth's though. Round eyes.

Preston
A cute lil' ghost! Very wholesome.

Strong
That pumpkin is in bits dude.

X6-88
He didn't really understand the task. He made his look like himself so, sunglasses were involved.

Fallout Friends