#27

what they're like on their wedding day with sole
-dogmeat

Cait
Cait's ugly crying the whole time, holding Sole's hands tightly. Her wedding vow is extremely long but so is Sole's. She gives Sole a delicate kiss when they are pronounced spouses.

Codsworth
He's very nervous and excited, buzzing around. He even put on a little bowtie and a hat to look nice. He can't kiss so he just tells Sole he loves them over and over again.

Curie
Curie is blushing the whole time and is a little shaky. She kisses Sole passionately and slow dances the rest of the night with them.

Danse
A blushing mess in a suit. Danse is a bear compared to Sole and picks them up and swings them, kissing their face all over. He whispers those four special words over and over again, making sure Sole won't forget.

Deacon
Deacon makes sure their wedding is secretive, but he doesn't disguise. He lets everyone see him the way Sole should see him, bald head and all. Even though Deacon is not really a touchy person, his hands are on Sole the whole time, never leaving their warmth. He makes a show of kissing Sole, sweeping them off their feet and dipping them. He promises to keep them safe, he doesn't want what happened to Barbara to happen to them.

Hancock
He shows Sole off, calling them names and twirling them around. Hancock tears up when he's saying "I do" and holds Sole close. He spends a long time saying his vow, making sure he has an eye on Sole the whole time. He savors their first kiss as married partners and sneaks them away from the after party, wanting some fun to himself.

MacCready
Mac makes sure he looks his best, wearing a tuxedo and even combing his hair in a nice fashion. He is really nervous and feels like he'll fall walking down the aisle, but when Sole actually trips walking to him, he feels better. Mac gets really excited when it's time to slow dance, grabbing Sole's hand and pulling them close. He's a really good dancer, surprisingly.

Nick
He whistles when Sole walks down the aisle, taking in the view. They look beautiful and he's gonna make sure they know. Nick never takes his eyes off Sole and stays by them the whole wedding. When the wedding is over, Nick picks Sole up bridal style and carries them to their new house, ready to start a new life with his spouse.

Piper
She's crying the whole time, almost dropping her bouquet out of nervousness. Nat is the flower girl and throws hubflower petals around while Sole walks down the aisle. Piper's hair is curled up and she's wearing some makeup, and Sole won't stop complimenting her, causing Piper's cheeks to be cherry red. She's excited to cut the big cake that Preston baked for them and feeds some of it to Sole. The next day, Piper releases a new article titled: "The Best Wedding Ever".

Preston
Preston's extremely happy and readjusts his tie every few minutes. As he watches Sole walk down the aisle, he feels like he's in Heaven. He's very nervous but feels giddy when he and Sole put their rings on. He loves slow dancing with them and never wants to stop.

Strong
Strong feels awkward watching Sole walk over to him, decked out in a nice wedding outfit. Since he can't really kiss, he just pats their head and says, "Strong love you."

X6-88
He is very anxious under his cool exterior and is afraid something will go wrong. But seeing Sole all dressed up just for him, saying "I do" to him, kissing him, makes all those worries go away.

Wasteland Reacts