#14

sole coming out as gay/lesbian

- dogmeat
+ ada, gage, & longfellow

Nick
"Hey, thanks for sharing that me. I know how hard that must have been for you." He smiled warmly, "I just want you to know I don't think of you any differently, my friend. If you want to talk more, I'm all ear—er...microphones and information processors."

Deacon
Deacon smiled and shrugged. "That supposed to change my opinion of you, pal? Cuz it doesn't. You're my crusty 200-year-old friend," Deacon chuckled and wrapped a playful arm around Sole, "...I'm just messing. You're still my best bud. Thanks for telling me, really. I appreciate it."

Piper
"Oh, Blue." Piper rubbed her companion's arm, "Thank you for sharing. I really appreciate it...yanno the fact that you trust me so much." The reporter smirked. "But you're still my partner in crime; can't get rid of me that easily."

Curie
"Ah, why thank you for trusting me enough to share, [madam/Monsieur]." Curie smiled warmly, "You're my best friend—oh, and my idol— no matter what. If you want to talk, please, feel free. I'm always here for you."

Ada
"Thank you for sharing, [sir/ma'am]. I am pleased you trusted me enough to share." Ada continued. "If you ever need anything, I can assist you. If you ever want to talk, I was programmed to be an excellent listener."

MacCready
"Wait, really?" MacCready quickly retracted what he said, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to question you there; I was just surprised." he scratched his head and smirked, "I mean hey, good for you! I'm really happy you trusted me enough to tell me." He nudged Sole's arm, "You're still my kickass best bud though, don't you be thinking that's changed."

Cait
"Ye?" Cait smirked and playfully punched her companion's arm, "Well don't think that means I'm gonna mess with ye any less, darlin."

Longfellow
"Oh uh...thank you for sharing, pal." Longfellow nervously smiled, "I'm not really...good with this kinda stuff. But I'm just grateful you trusted me enough to share." Longfellow held out a bottle of whiskey, "Cheers?"

X6-88
"It must have been difficult to share that information, [sir/ma'am]. Thank you for feeling comfortable enough to tell me." X6 adjusted his glasses. "You still have my utmost respect."

Gage
"Ya are? Didn't see that one comin" Gage shrugged, "Well, you're still the same to me, boss. [Gay/lesbian] or not, ya still kick ass."

Codsworth
"But what about the [hubby/wife]?" Codsworth asked, confused. "Well, no matter. Thank you for telling me, I suppose."

Hancock
"Yeah?" Hancock put a comforting hand on his companion's shoulder. "Well, thank you for telling me, [brother/sister]. Really appreciate it. It's an honor, even, to be trusted to this degree. If ya ever need to talk, I'm here for ya."

Danse
Danse was silent for a moment, trying to think of how to properly respond. He wasn't good at these kinds of things. "I'm...I'm honored that you trust me enough to share that information with me. I'm sure it was difficult," he paused, trying to think of more to say, "And...soldier. If you want to talk about it, you've got my full attention."

Preston
Preston nodded, "Thank you for telling me, General. It takes a lot of courage to do that, and I'm so glad you trusted me enough to tell me." Preston smiled, "Honesty, knowing that we're this close means a lot to me. And if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here for you."

Strong
Strong scratched his head. "Strong confused. What that mean, [gay/lesbian]?" Strong shook his head. "Bah! Human still human. All the same!"

The Dansing Queen