Matter of fact, I have never been in detention. I have always had my way of getting my name disappear from detention list or get an imposter. It's like a long list of criminals, so how could I ever be on that list, the substitute might have not known that. Today I didn't get my name off the list neither did I get someone to sit in my place. I'll just wait and see how far the substitute is willing to go to disturb my life. He wasn't suppose to be apart of the story for goodness. I grits my teeth, just the thought of him irks.

"Look who is here, girls!" I make my present known to the two girls I followed in the restroom. They look between themselves and swallow hard, as I go checking the six toilets that were housed in there. Lucky for us there were all empty, it couldn't be any better. Yayy! Keep calm, Noor. It's just Thursday. Okay, okay!

"The witch! Isn't it?" I added after composing myself leaning by the wash hand basin next to the two they're using. Oh, and the basins are so fancy, the wall where they're situated opposite the toilets, was covered with mirror entirely. And also one good things about the restroom here, is that they're always sparkly clean, right now it smells pomegranate, so fresh and it gives me a good feeling of what I am about to do.

"Oh, I didn't know we have deafs in the school now, and too bad I don't know the sign language. Now what to do?" I pouted and both have stopped doing what they were doing. They look scared trying to avoid my intense gaze on them. And honestly, I have no idea what to do with them, it have been long since I have paid attention to any student. Yet this two was a promise for myself.

"Except that you two are also dumps who insulted me behind my back, I mean right behind me. Who does that, if not a fool." I waited for a moment there and this two have nothing to say in their defense.

"Have I ever don't anything to you, Munira and.... " I flip the other girl's student ID to read her name, "Sabina." It says. "Sabina and Munira the two dump SS1 girls who thought it was wise enough to talk about me, right when I was standing there." I sighed dramatically fanning at my face with my hand.

"Senior Noor, please forgive us! You have never done anything to us." They started together, but one of them says the last part. I pouted again with a nod. Well, I know how intimidating I can be, but these two have to stop trembling. I mean, I don't eat people.

"So how did I became a witch to you? You girls sound so sure when you're talking about it, passing comments?"

"Sorry!" I heard one of them said and I emptied the little remain of my coke in the basin and begin to fill it with water. They might as well have an idea too.

"Okay, but which one of you is sorry and who isn't. You see I don't like it when people talk behind my back, because I hate cowards. Beside, I just want to know which among the two of you hates me more? You know what they said about enemies, right?" I sound excited that I can't even believe myself either. Though, the horrid look on their face was just what I needed.

I move a little close to one of them and intentionally trip and my coke bottle that's now filled with water pour on the girl's shirt. I was like, "Oops, my bad. I didn't see you there." My eyes widen in shock and my mouth made that o shape. "You see, since your friend is already wet, it's not going to be fair for her. How about I make you look great too? Water is good for the body, we both know that. So this is just a favor I will be doing to you."

And in less than five minutes both girls were socking wet. Well, hating me always come with a price to pay. This two girls only gets what they deserved. I am not a nice person and getting on my bad side isn't one of the best ideas. God! it's isn't even easy to be on your good sides, my subconscious remind me and I shrugged  looking at my handy work.