#24 : Valentine Day Special Short Story Contest

Hello to All My Amazing Readers :)

Thank you for all the love and support. I am thankful and so happy that I am able to help you guys and being supported by each one of you, in this puspose. Truly Wonderful :)

Well, I am here to announce something superbly lovely as you can guess from the title. :)

It's A Valentine Day Special - Short Story Contest.

It can be a SongFic, FanFic, General etc But, Most Importantly, It should be A Romantic story with A Positive Ending. 

The story should not be less or more than 2-3k Words. I mean it, Strictly.

The story should have a prologue.

The story must contain a romantic song  and the playlist should be attached with the story.

How many chapters it would contain, is completely on you.

As Payment: All you have to do is Add my magazine to your list and share the link of my magazine with your readers/followers through your books/profile/socialplatforms. 

Be Honest with it. It's going to help us, as well as you too. :)

Whoever is interested please enroll yourself by commenting : "I'm In"

When you are done writing your story, publish it and Post The Form in this page.

Author :

Title  :

Summary :

No of Words : 

Link : 

Prizes and Judges will be announced soon. :)

To stay informed, Add this magazine to your list. 

Looking forward to cool partcipants and their lovely submissions.

Contest Closes on : 14th February 2015

Winners will be announced on : 26th February 2015

Love, Care & Best Wishes :) 

Awwthentic~