Thirty seven

Chapter name: satisfied

I woke up next to the sleeping Dakota in our bed. I sit up, remembering everything we did last night, which I was completely sober when we did it so of course I would remember.

I turned, lightly planting my feet on the cold floor, my eyes were still sleepy and my hair was a mess. "Scar?" Dakota's groggy voice was quiet, almost a whisper. "Yeah?" I asked him. He turned over and looked at me, his eyes squinting from the light. "Why are you getting up?" He was referring to me sitting on the edge of the bed, my feet on the ground.

"I don't know why I'm getting up." I replied truthfully. All we have here is this room. There's nowhere I could go. So why am I getting up?

I reached over to the small black remote on the bedside table. I pointed it to the tv and pressed the red button, which turns it on and off. I waited for a second before it had turned on, showing us a random channel. My eyes widened when I realized it's the news channel. They would surely have something with Dakota and I on it right? There was two things running through my mind. Either Dakota and I would appear on screen. Or we wouldn't at all because this is a mission only they worry about.

I watched the tv for a minute, Dakota slowly sitting up beside me, stretching and yawning. "18 year old Evelina Montgomery is still missing, it has been a week since she was last seen with 19 year old Atlas Brown." They had shown a picture of the two on screen. It was a slightly pale blonde girl with piercings in her nose. The guys skin was chocolate brown and he had brownish blackish hair. "If you see either of these contact the police department right away." The news woman added.
Hint hint. Future storyyyy

"No us?" Dakota looked at me. I shook my head no. Of course we wouldn't be on the tv. "Next we have a splurge of dead bodies appearing." The news lady spoke, my attention snapped to the screen, fearing that they had found the people we killed.

My heart pounded furiously as my hands started to shake. They had found the bones and pile of rubble we had disposed of. My eyes were wide as I turned my head, making eye contact with Dakota. He looked at me and back at the screen in shock that they had found it. Did someone tip them off or something?

"Don't worry Scar. It'll be ok." He rubbed my arm, I could tell he was worried by the way his hand slightly shakes on my arm. I run my fingers through my hair, combing it back, behind my ears. "We have to get out of here. We can't just wait for them anymore." I stood up and paced around, trying to think. Trying to solve this problem.

"Ok but how do we get out? We are mad outnumbered here." Dakota responded, watching me as I stopped in place and clenched my fists in frustration. "You'll have to trust me." I told him. He nodded, obviously confused. "What do you have planned?" He asked.

"We are apart of their gang. Remember?" I asked, remembering when we were tortured until we said we would join. "I guess." He replied with a shrug. "We haven't tried to escape once. So I'm thinking we could start going to their hideout and helping them with stuff." I continued. Dakota gave me a strange look, waiting for me to continue. "As soon as they let their guard down we will make a run for it. In opposite directions. Don't look back. Don't look for each other. Just keep running." I finished.

"I don't wanna split up." He responded. Which was reasonable. I didn't want to split up either but that is what we will have to do. "We have to." I told him. He shook his head no, meaning he wasn't ok with it. "We can split up then meet back up. We run through the forest. There's Temperances old treehouse there. It's more covered with branches and leaves now. There isn't even a ladder anymore. We can try to get up there. There's guns up there. Which is what we will need. I don't know if it'll hold two people but we can try." Dakota responded.

My moms treehouse. I haven't been there since I was a kid. It was always fun to go. Then it was overrun with branches and leaves, making it hard to find. Making it hard to get in.

"How do you know about it? And how do you know there is guns in there?" I asked suspiciously. There was no guns from what I remembered. "I found it a while back when I was going through the forest. I planted guns in there, for a just incase. And now we get to use them." He responded. It was smart. Probably better than just staying split up the whole time.

I nodded as I thought about it. "Yeah. We can do that." I told him. We would have to get them off our tail before we get to the treehouse first. "When will we do this?" I asked him. He looked at me then looked at the door as if he was thinking. "Next week. We have until then to prepare ourselves. And it will be hard to get away from them. We will have to do things we don't want to do." He told me, standing up and coming over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling it up, placing his lips on my knuckles as he looked into my eyes.

I blushed and smiled at him, pulling him into a kiss. As soon as our lips connected, my hands were in his hair, massaging his scalp as his hands explored under my shirt, my bare back.

I felt his tongue licking my lips, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth letting his tongue dart around my mouth.

Sex scene. Oopsies. Had to do more smut instead of fluff

As things were getting hot I felt his hand slip down the front of my pants. His fingers entered me and I let out a gasp into his mouth. I felt his smirk as his fingers started moving, pounding into me over and over. By now we were kissing anymore. My hands were wrapped around his neck as he put his freehand and pulled up my leg, giving him more space to work as I was now pushed against the wall.

He took his fingers out and let my leg down, pulling down my wet panties and shorts. They were at my ankle and I stepped out of them. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it behind him.

He pulled his shorts down, revealing his already hard shaft. "Want me baby?" He asks, his breath ticking my neck. "Yes." My voice was quiet and breathy. He hooked his arms under my legs and pulled me up, my back against the wall as my arms were back around his neck.

He placed me over his dick. His tip touched the outside of my entrance. He slowly lowered me onto his shaft as it guided into me. He watched intensely as his shaft went farther into me. I was breathing deeply as he did this, feeling it go inside me. I was wet. I was hot. For him and only him.

I was all the way down on him. The pain from him touching my cervix was back. But I didn't say anything as I roughly bit my lip. He is enjoying this. He looked very satisfied as he stayed in me. "You're so fucking tight." He told me as he started pulling himself back out, halfway. He pushed himself back into me fully, he let out a slight moan as he did this.

He pulled back out and pushed himself in again, he did this several times as I moaned, my back rubbing against the wall in an up and down motion as he worked his magic.

He pushed himself fully inside me and looked at me. I knew what this meant. I pulled myself up on his dick and lowered myself back down as he held me, keeping me against the wall. I pulled myself back up and pushed down again. As I kept doing this my boobs bounced. His mouth was around my nipple, sucking it as I moaned from the pleasure of his dick in me, his mouth on me.

Suddenly he stopped, putting his arms around my waist, I wrapped my legs around him. He wanted to be in control again. He moved his hips to push farther into me, I wasn't against the wall anymore. I was in the air as Dakota was slightly bent over so he could get a better angle. He bucked into me, making my boobs move each time. I moaned loudly as his deep breaths got louder.

It was clear he needed this, he wanted this, and he was feeling good. "Harder." I moaned out, wanting the clapping sound to be louder. He listened and his bucks got even harder, it hurt my cervix but it felt amazing. I was moaning loudly, nonstop as he did this, he was sweating and my grip was loosening because of this.

He quickly laid me down on the bed, not once getting out of me as he continued pounding into me. He grabbed onto my hips roughly, pulling me against his dick. He quickly took himself out of me and he came on my boobs.

He breathed roughly as I did. It was amazing. "Don't move." He told me. I watched as he disappeared, I stayed still, waiting for him to come back. When he came out of the bathroom he had a rag in his hand. Putting it against me and wiping his children off of me.

As i was clean I sat up and my lips connected with his. I bit his lip and let go of him after that.

We had our plan set.