Ten

Chapter name: a place known by the earlier generation

Outfits ^^^ is what they are wearing

"You sure he wants us to go along with this mission?" I asked as my team stood beside me. "It's something that needs to be dealt with. He says it's a reoccurring problem." Dakota responded. I looked down at my outfit. "And you're sure about this outfit?" I asked. I had on a small black top with an open that showed my boobs and a skintight skirt. "Yes. Go in there. Get his attention. Flirt with him. Make him want you. Then from there you'll be taken to the black market. The rest of us will be right behind you." He replied.

"Remember. Nathaniel and Dakota, you two will go into there acting like you're looking for a someone to buy to be your playtoy. You two will have all the money. Paisley and I are acting as husband and wife who want a slave to do housework. Scarlet, you are the person that's going to be the one in most danger. But we aren't going to let anything happen. Dakota and Nathaniel, you two buy her out. Paisley and I are going to get as much information on this as possible. And Scarlet you need to get information too." Jaxton told us.

"Look at my face. He won't even want me." He sighed. "Anyone would want you. Bruised up or not. Plus, your body is something anyone would want for themself." Paisley smiled at me. I nodded. "Okok. Give me my fake ID." I held my hand out as I waited for the ID. Dakota pulled it out of his pocket and gave it to me. As he handed me the ID our hands touched briefly.

"God there is so much sexual tension with you two." Paisley pointed out. My mouth fell open and I immediately walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around the room for a tall man with jet black hair with a scar along his neck. Bingo. I walked over to a man with that description, swaying my hips. I sat in the empty seat in front of him and leaned forward a little bit to show my boobs off. "Well who might you be?" I saw his eyes go straight down to my boobs then look back up at me. "My name is Hailey Rose. And yours?" I licked my lips seductively, waiting for him to answer. "I think you'll find out later tonight." He winked at me. He held his hand out for me to take and I took it. As soon as I stood up his hand was on my ass.

Don't punch him. Don't kill him. Don't stab him. Don't poke his eyes out. Don't kick him. Play along Scarlet. Play along.

"You'll get to see more of that tonight." I put my hands on his chest. God I should get an award. "I like where this is headed." He took his hand off my ass. "How about I get you a drink?" He smiled at me. "I'd love that." I followed him to the bar.

As soon as the drink he ordered for me came I saw him drop something into my drink from the side of my eye. They said this would happen. Just take it. It's part of the mission. I smiled as I took the drink from him. Next thing I know I was gulping it down. I cringed as it stung my throat and I held back the cough that was trying to burst out. "My name is Elliot." He said as he took my empty cup from me.

Almost immediately I felt dizzy. How am I supposed to act if I didn't know I got roofied? "I- hold on. I don't feel too well." I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lifted my head up to see I was on a table strapped down with a lady over me. "I- uh where am I?" I asked, not remembering anything but the smile of the man.

"You're fine." The lady answered. "We already bathed you and everything. You'll be called out in no time." She let me up. I was put in a lingerie set and then a number was put on me. "Number 1048" I read the number aloud. "Where am I?" I asked her. "At a store." She smirked at me as she pushed me towards a big door.

"She looks a lot like one of the girls we had over twenty years ago." There was a man in the room now. "The one that ended up being saved by a gang?" The woman asked. The man nodded. I froze. What...? A woman looking like me getting saved by a gang leader? Mom..? She would've told me about it though... but then again we don't know anything about her. Confusion took over me as my face twisted in questions.

The door opened and I was pulled out. I gasped as I saw how many people there were. I was on a stage by myself, with an overhead light almost blinding me. There was a man with a microphone who seemed remotely happy.

I strained my eyes to see further than the lights. My gaze lingered around in the crowd before relief came over me as I saw Dakota and Nathaniel at a table.

"Ms. Flirter over here is now on the market. How do you feel about that?" The man put the microphone up to my mouth. I glared at him then gathered the spit in my mouth. I spit on his microphone causing gasps to fill the room. "An untrained bitch too." He looked stupid my spit on the microphone before switching to another one. "Do we have any buyers?" He asked. I saw several signs go up. But I kept my attention on Dakota. He won't let anything happen. And even if something does happen... they have no idea how strong you really are.

I ignored all of the people trying to sell me as I watched Dakota. He and Nathaniel exchanged a few words then Dakota lifted up his sign. The bidder kept telling prices as my eyes went across the room and spotted Paisley and Jaxton as they were talking to a few other people that were holding signs.

I felt the bidders hand wrap around me and touch the arm farthest to him, pulling me closer to him. "We can do better than that!" He yelled into his microphone, making me cringe from the noise that was hurting my ears.

Each time he went higher, more signs went down, but Dakota kept his sign up. We would "give" the person the money in secret and then kill him, not really giving anyone money.

"We have a winner!" The bidder pushed me on my knees and grabbed my hair, keeping me facing the ground. I felt two strong arms take me off of the stage and gently place me down. I was relieved to see it was Dakota. "You can pay as you leave." The bidder bent down and told Dakota. "Thanks." He told the person as we walked out with Dakota and Nathaniel on either sides of me.

Sorry this chapter is kinda short. I try to keep. Them longer than this.