Eighteen

Sex scene in this chapter

Chapter name: a night to remember

I pushed through the crowd of people, with the music turned up to max as I had one thing on my mind, Dakota. Usually the deafening music, blinding lights, and dancing people would distract someone. But I couldn't let that happen.

"Dakota!" I cupped both of my hands around my mouth and yelled for him. I got a few weird looks, but in the end I'm pretty sure everyone can understand. "Looking for someone?" I was stopped in my tracks as a familiar weirdo named Monty placed himself in front of me. "Dakota. Do you know where he is?" I crossed my arms and frowned at Monty, expecting an answer. He took a moment to think until his eyes lit up. "Follow me gorgeous." He told me with a wink. I roll my eyes as he turns around. Together we push passed people, trying to get to Dakota.

He pushed open a door and we were in the kitchen. Less people. There was a group in here I'm familiar with. Dakota's group. Dakota and four other guys were always in a group. Childhood friends? I made my way towards them and touched Arlos shoulder, moving him aside. My eyes lit up as I saw Dakota, unharmed. "Woah what the hell? Scarlet?" Arlo was visibly confused by me touching him... even if it was to move him out of the way. "Nice body." One of Dakota other friends perved on my barely covered body.

"Dakota." I said under my breath, knowing no one could hear me. I know Dakota knew I said his name, his eyes watched as my lips moved to form it. He looked at me and nodded, knowing I would need to talk to him somewhere. "Alright well I'll be back." Dakota told his group as he walked towards me, brushing passed Arlo and the other guy. "Outside." I told him, knowing we would be able to find somewhere outside that not too crowded.

Once we were in a space I could breathe without inhaling some bitches hair. "What did you need me for?" He asked me, avoiding looking at my body. "Dawson and Monty are related. Monty isn't the one that invited you. I just thought that they did something to you." I replied. "I'm fine Scar." He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Shshhhh shh. Guys. Cops!" Some stranger yelled at us as he rushed outside, with a bunch of people toppling over him. "Shit." I said under my voice, knowing no one from our gang could get arrested. "Come on." Dakota took my hand and we ran to the back fence like everyone else. "Your car!" I got his attention on me. His car was in the front. Where the police are. "We will get it later. Right now we need to get out of here. COME ON!" Dakota yelled at my group, who is all members from our gang. They all ran towards us, wanting to get out of here before we are all arrested. "What's going on there?" Leah pointed to mine and Dakotas hands. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes as Dakota jumped the fence, letting go of my hand. Then it was my turn, I lifted myself up and jumped over the fence. And did the others.

"Now we split up. Don't let the police catch you." Dakota told them. Just like that we split, running different directions... well aside from Dakota and I. We ran passed a house, through the backyard, trying to get as far away as we could. We went from there, through people's yards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota opened the front door as I lifted my arms up, trying to get more oxygen to my lungs. "God. Too much running." I panted as I walked through the door, letting the cool air hit me. "I need a drink." I told him as I closed the door. He didn't say anything as he grabbed my hand, dragging me down the hall and towards the elevator. "Where are we going?" I asked as he pressed the elevator door button. We waited as I yanked my hand from his. I stepped in the elevator once it opened.

"Come on." Dakota whispered as we stepped out of the elevator to the basement. "What are we doing?" I ask him as he takes my hand and starts jogging, pulling me along. "You said you wanted another drink." He told me. "The bar?" I asked him. After missions people go to the bar and get blackout drunk. Or they go to the club we own.