Thirty six

Chapter name: alcohol

It's been two weeks since we have been here. We have been brought everywhere Dawson and Sahara went... unless it was a mission. Those days we were locked in our room with extra guard at our door.

"Scarlet!" Dakota yelled at me from the bathroom. I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to see him squatting down by the bathroom cabinet. "Yes?" I asked. "I need to get buzzed." He replied, shaking his head and closing the cabinet. "Well we can't get any alcohol." I shrugged as he walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards his body.

"Well we can try asking for some. But I doubt we will get any." I ran my fingers along his muscular arms. "We can bribe them." He looked down at me. "With?" I asked. We have nothing to bribe them with anyways. Then I perked up as I got an idea. "Let's go knock and ask. I'm sure it'll work out fine." I half smiled at him.

Maybe we should've been working on a plan to get out and not planning to drink. But in our defense, before we do anything we have to get them to trust us. We have to make sure they think we won't leave, then we will have more access to things. Hopefully I mean.

Dakota smiled and he let go of me, leaving me slightly colder than I was. He walked passed me and went into our room, I followed him. "How are you going to get him to say yes?" Dakota asked curiously. "I'm going to show him my boobs. Duh." I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't like the idea." Dakota grabbed my hand, stopping me from knocking on the door in front of us.

I looked at him blankly and rolled my eyes at him. "What?" He asked. I took my hand out of his and put it on my hips. "It'll be fine. Just deal with it." I patted his shoulder and turned around, slamming my fist on the door to get Dawson's attention.

I waited a few seconds and then watched the door unlock and the knob turn. The door swung open to reveal Sahara and Dawson in front of us, annoyed that we knocked. "Hey Dawson." I gave him a cheeky smile... forced. "What do you two want?" He asked as if he has better things to do. The only thing he gets to do is guard us anyways.

"Can you get Dakota and I some.... anything that'll get us drunk?" I asked. Dawson looked at us bluntly. "I'll show you my boobs." I offered quickly, not surprised that I had to offer. "Deal." He replied, waiting for me to lift up my shirt. "Well I'll show you once you get us the stuff." I crossed my arms.

"If I come back and you don't show me... I'm going to pin you down and do whatever I want to you." Dawson threatened. Immediately I felt Dakota grab my hand and pull me backwards. I stumbled for a bit until I realized Dakota had put himself in front of me. "Just get us the alcohol." His voice was low, like he was threatening. Dawson and Dakota locked eyes like they were spewing out threats to each other that Sahara and I couldn't hear.

"You're not really going to get them that right?" Sahara touched Dawson's arm to snap them out of it. Dawson broke the eye contact and looked at Sahara. "I will. And I know they'll keep up with the deal." Dawson looked at me again as I was behind Dakota. "Stay here. With them. Don't leave." Dawson turned towards Sahara. "Oh. Like you should be doing." She rolled her eyes at him. He lifted his hand up like he was about to grab her then stopped himself. He looked at Dakota and I and then immediately closed the door on our face. Locking it.

"Worked like a charm." I was proud of myself for coming up with a plan a pervert couldn't deny. "Well now you will have to show him your boobs." Dakota seemed annoyed at my bribe. "Sorry." I replied as I sat on the bed and laid back, spreading out my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later we heard the lock on the door unlock. Dawson stood at the door with a big bottle of vodka in each hand. Dakota reached out and took them and Dawson looked at me, waiting for our side of the deal.