Seventeen

IMPORTANT

Sorry I haven't been posting frequently. Lifeeee has been in my face. And ive been writing two books at once. So it's hard on me. So don't expect a chapter to come out every other day like it did. Ok you can continue now

Chapter name: party

"Naomi! Dakota!" I yelled as I struggling to tie my bikini. Within seconds there were two bodyguards sighing as they entered my room. Well... one sighing... Dakota. "Need help?" Naomi asked me. I nodded and turned around for her to tie it. Dakota and I were going to the pool party while Naomi had to stay. She wasn't invited and she was too old for the excuse of "she's a friend from school", which is the only way to get her in. But she is twenty. Now Dakota, he has to go because I'm going. And I try not to miss my parties.

"We are going to a pool party.... not a strip club." Dakota looked at my outfit. My bikini barely covered my ass, at all. "Shut up Dakota." I rolled my eyes at him as Naomi finished tying my bikini. "You sure you two can handle yourselves?" She asked us, stepping back from me. "Of course. We are experienced fighters." I reply as I walked over to my bed, picking up an outfit I was gonna put over my bikini. I put the croptop shirt on and put black spandex on. "I'll make sure shes safe." Dakota told Naomi. I rolled my eyes, knowing he thinks I'm weak.

"I hope a few of my friends are there!" I gushed as I missed my friend. I haven't been to school in a few days actually..... if they give me truancy I'll murder all of them. "Just not Paisley or Dawson." Dakota rolled his eyes. "Why not Dawson?" I asked. I didn't see Dakotas problem with Dawson. Was he jealous? Dawson is just my friend anyways. I don't think I could ever like him as anything more. "There is something off about him." He sighed. I rolled my eyes and walked passed my two bodyguards.

I don't see why Naomi is even my bodyguard. I mean... yeah she is cool and sweet. But she doesn't have that violent streak or that gang vibe to her. Like... if someone came after me she would just talk them out of it or throw a teddy bear at them. Of course, it is nice to have another girl always around me... but I don't see a point in two bodyguards. Especially when Dakota is 100% capable of keeping me safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as he parked on the side of the road my door was open and I was already swinging my feet out of the car and onto the grass. "Come on Dakota!" I told him as I waited for him, not wanting to go in alone. "Sheesh, why do you like parties so much?" He asked me as he walked around the car to where I am. "I missed my friends." I answered, knowing that my friends would already be inside. He motioned for me to go.

I knocked on the door with Dakota right behind me. I waited a few seconds until some random ass guy opened the door. "Come in and start stripping." He told me as he was obviously drunk. I smiled and walked passed him, into the house. The music was loud, you could hear it from outside. There were several people inside. Some dry, some completely soaked. "Scarlet." I heard an unfamiliar voice call me. I stopped in my tracks and turned to where the voice was coming from. There was a tall, tan guy with blonde hair smiling at me. "Monty?" I asked. He nodded then looked between Dakota and I, "I'm glad you guys could join. Have as many drinks as you want." He told us. I nodded and then continued to make my way outside.

I slid open the glass door to reveal the huge pool, several more people, and multiple floaty items in the pool. There was a diving board and a slide to add onto the fun. "Looks like a headache." I heard Dakota voice behind me. "Well while you complain I'm going to look for my friends." I told him, starting to walk away. He grabbed my hand and spun me back around to face him. "I don't think we should split up. I'm your bodyguard." He told me, looking me dead in the eyes. "It'll be fine. Just watch from a distance or something. Go find friends." I told him as I yanked my hand out of his grip.

"SCAR!" I almost jumped as I heard Ida call for me. I turned towards them and saw my friend group splashing around in the water. I smiled and I took off my top and shorts, revealing my bikini. "The waters just fine." Haylee blew an air kiss at me. I walked towards the side of the pool and sat on the edge, putting my feet in the water. "Bitch really?" Leah rolled her eyes at me. "Look how many people are in the water." I glared at her.

Within seconds I was falling into the water, going under. I pushed my feet on the pool floor and shot up, bringing my head above the water. I wiped the water out of my face. "Dawson!" I yelled at him in frustration since he was the one that pushed me in. "Oops." He shrugged playfully. What did Dakota mean about him being off? He is totally normal to me.

"Gosh I need a drink." Ida pulled herself out of the water and onto the side of the pool. "Want any?" She asked me. "Get me... anything with vodka." I replied, wanting literally anything that could fuck me up.

"So. How have you been doing?" Haylee asked me. "Well I would rather not talk about that." I replied as I saw her eye my scar. "Yeah. Alright." She replied awkwardly. "Is Dakota giving you any problems?" Dawson asked me quietly. "Why would he give me any?" I frowned at him. He shrugged and quickly scooted away from me as Ida came back with two drinks in her hands.

She got in the water with a slight splash then handed me my drink. I took a sip. Sprite and vodka. "Good?" Ida asked me. I nodded and took another sip. "Anything that'll fuck me up I'm good with." I told her with full honestly. "That doesn't sound too good Scar." Haylee told me as she put her red hair in a bun. "You aren't gonna become an alcoholic right?" Leah joked. "No one would ever let her become one. I'd beat her ass." Ida joked.

These psychos are my friends. But I've known them for years. We all have different teams. Ida is on a team with Dawson and a few others. Leah is on a different team that only deals with spying. And Haylee is on a team of assassins. Pretty badass if you ask me.

"How do you even know Monty?" Leah turned the attention to Dawson with the question. "We are cousins." Dawson smirked as he glanced at me. Why has he not told anyone until now? Did he help plan this? "Did you help plan this?" I asked him, voicing my thoughts. "Of course." He smiled proudly. Is that why Dakota was invited? But he doesn't like Dakota... is he... is he planning something?!

I lifted my cup and gulped the rest of my drink. "Woah what?" Ida asked me as I handed Dawson the empty cup as I hoisted myself up and out of the pool. "I'll be back." I told them as I stood up. Even though Dawson would never do anything like that I have my suspicions, I just needed to check, to make sure he is ok. I left him alone and I haven't seen him since. I haven't been looking either.

"Don't be too long." I rolled my eyes as I heard Dawson yell at me from the pool, above the noise of the music and splashing, laughing, screaming. I was dripping with water and there were no towels. But the floor inside was wet anyways. I sighed and took a step inside, hoping he would be in here. He wasn't out in the pool. He wouldn't just leave me like that. Unless something happened to him...