Chapter 2:His father is too beautiful

Chapter 2:

He is dressed in fashionable noble clothing. The double rows of golden buttons make him look very energetic. 

The black trousers wrap his slender legs, and when he jumps down, he can even see the prosperous muscles. His hair is lint-colored, his face is very white, and his features are deep and handsome. Although he is still childish, his tall and slender figure has given him an alpha charm."It's Prince Angus! So handsome." 

Several omegas who had not left after reporting to cover their mouths and exclaimed.The senior went over immediately, tried his best to maintain his style, and said, "His Royal Highness, the place where Alpha reports is over there."

"..." Angus was embarrassed for a moment when he heard the words, and then said with a straight face, "Of course I know, I just came to inspect. There are too many alphas this year, and I am worried about accidents."The senior said respectfully: "His Royal Highness has bothered."

"Humph." Angus snorted.Cyril saw his red ear tips sharply.

Since he was about to go to school, Huaiwen said several times about Angus in his ear, and put his photo on the table inadvertently, so Cyril had known for a long time that although his Highness was young, his temper was not good. Young, but today, he does not seem to be a grumpy person.

Now that you have come to inspect, you can't just show up and leave. Angus walked over and asked a few omegas. 

Cyril saw that he was not paying attention to himself, so he called Owen to go back to the dorm.Who knows that as soon as he took a step, he heard Angus calling him: "Hey, omega with black hair, what is your name?"Cyril stopped and turned around and said, "Your Highness, I am Cyril."

"Cyril?" Angus's expression suddenly changed, and he added a question, "Cyril Ivan?"

"Yes."

"Tsk, you're Cyril?" Angus frowned, looked at him up and down, and said, "It's not so good, there are few dry flesh, it's not good to be healthy at first glance."Sililton drew a breath and quickly calmed down.

 He smiled and said, "That's really embarrassing, it's in the eyes of your Highness." he thought to himself, fuck you, how can I care for you... Ah yuck, who is going to give birth! Angus could hear the irony in Cyril's words. 

The more temperamental he would naturally not tolerate. He raised his chin and said arrogantly: "Since you know that you are not doing well, don't show up in front of me, so as not to ruin your highness ."

"As you wish." Cyril performed a perfect omega etiquette, and then said, "Then I will leave immediately, please do it yourself." After speaking, turn around and leave.

 There is nothing to care about with such a kid, and at first glance, he is in the second stage.Angus felt that he was underestimated, and was immediately irritable, but he wanted to say something, and felt that he did not meet his status as an expensive prince.

 After such hesitation, Cyril had already gone far, so Angus became even more irritable.Although everyone present did not know why, they still knew that His Royal Highness was not pleasing to the omega called Cyril. 

Does that mean that there is one less competitor? The omega beside him felt a little joy suddenly.Cyril walked slowly along the pointing card, observing the appearance of the college.The Helleren Imperial College is worthy of its name. 

The entire building of the school reveals a sense of magnificence and history. The transparent protective cover completely covers the sky above the school. When a particle storm hits, it can also block Not hurt.