Chapter 70

Kai POV

I woke up to the sound of Jimin's voice as an alarm...... I've kept it so long and it's been so long since I've heard him authentically that for now it has kept me sane. I showered and got myself ready for class for some note taking for some clips we're going to watch. I made sure I have everything with me before shutting the door behind me to be met with one of my classmates that would follow me for breakfast. She's been useful in showing me around when I first came here and sadly I can't shake her no matter how many times I've told her that I don't need her to come with me anymore. We walked to Kim's cafe and I had her order coffee because it seems that Jin-ssi would kill me if I came closer with the death glare he gave me the moment I stepped inside. Once I sat down, she was right behind me plopping her small frame onto the booth chair happily to adjust herself before speaking.

"Sleep well?"

"You still insist on talking to me after literally telling you that I don't want you to hang with me anymore?"

"I don't think there's anything wrong with you and you're always lonely. You don't have to be shy," she said smiling brightly.

I really want to get rid of this bitch but she still insists on sticking to me and I don't want to do anything that would cause me to have to raise my voice or be nasty. I looked at my watch and on cue, Jimin walked in with Taehyung and Yoongi chatting away then greeted Jin-ssi happily.

"You've been eyeing that guy for a while now, do you like him? You should go talk to him," she said breaking the silence thus pissing me off.

"Mind you business," I said almost snarling at her.

I watched closely and noticed that Jin-ssi pointed with his nose in my direction giving away my whereabouts. Fuck! Jimin locked eyes with me and without hesitation grabbed drinks and left. I glared at Jin as he looked back at me and discreetly flicked me off with a smile. I poked my cheek with my tongue taking a deep breath before facing this girl who's giddy as all hell.

" I can tell they're trying to protect him from you, but I know that you'll win him over. Sometimes friends are like that and don't see what you have to offer," she said mouthing off without having a clue as to what she's talking about.

I own Jimin, and for now I'm just making sure he's alright before making my approach today. Mona came in on cue as well and saw that I had someone in front of me.

"Who might you be?"

"Oh I'm Daeun, and who mi-"

"I don't care for the formalities, is she staying or are we going somewhere else?"

"She doesn't want to leave me so if I feel we should leave it's your call," I replied.

"Uhm, and why can't I be here?"

"It's none of you fucking business bitch now move before I make you," Mona said raising her voice.

Great, a bitch fight....I had a suspicion that this girl liked me but I didn't want to come to that conclusion so now as they bicker I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention which without fail they were.

"What? Do you like him or something?"

"I do actuall- oh," she stopped halfway.

"Don't bother..... I don't like women," I said getting up.

"But-"

"If you even think you had a fighting chance, you should really consider reading the room. You're terrible at telling whether or not someone is into you and pushing yourself like some stupid anime or drama isn't the way to go.....go fuck off somewhere," I said taking Mona with me as we went somewhere else to hold our conversation.

We moved to another cafe and sat down as I gathered myself since I didn't get my daily dose of my angel's face.

"So is this our last meeting right?"

"Yes, we shall move forward with the plan to have who we love. You know when Jungkook is getting out of class I should suggest you move into position to figure out what he plans on doing."

"Already ahead of you, I've learned that they're going to have a get together tonight at xxxxxxx-xxxx in the afternoon after everyone is done with their classes. It's quite a group that's going so we should be prepared and engage cautiously."

"Well done, you're smarter than you look Mona. I'll keep contact and let you know when this will go down, until then this concludes our last meeting. It was nice working with you."

"Likewise," she replied as she left.

I left afterwards to see Jimin since he gets out around this time and headed to my usual spot to only be disappointed that out of the cloud of students that came out he wasn't there.....did he catch on? No....maybe he had plans due to what's going later on so things changed. I made my move inside and went to the room that his class uses to see if he's there.....which he wasn't..... Damn that girl....if I didn't have to deal with her I would've gotten here earlier.

I checked the time again and decided to head back to the dorm before my next class.

Jimin POV

I watched him walk rather upset that he didn't see me. I'm pretty sure I've finally caught on to what he's been doing because it's been routine. I walked back inside to gather my stuff so that I can meet with Tae and Hobi to practice at work for Saturday. Walking back to the dorms, I found Kook walking inside, having me call for him before he shut the door behind him.

"Oh hey baby," he said with such loving eyes.

I couldn't help but smile and blush as he gets me also with a kiss. We sat down in the living room putting everything on the floor and just sighed in relief.

"What do you have next?" I asked.

"Got to do some lightroom work and uploading then to the Magic Shop," he answered caressing my thigh.

" I guess I'll see you later then," he said, kissing me once more and walking to the bedroom.

I followed so that I can get ready for "work" then headed out after texting the other Jeons that I'm on my way to them. Once I arrived, I was greeted and went to the back to change as they went in with me.

"This guy is really getting on my fucking nerves," Hobi said looking rather annoyed.

"He sure is crazy about you, hate those types," Tae chimed in.

"I don't want him to get in the way of my dream again....I'm too close to achieving it and yet here he is on cue trying to throw me back to my past self," I said rather sad at the idea of my old me.

" But you're not your past self Ji, you're better, stronger, and more confident than ever. I would probably save him from you at this point if he were to try something," Hobi said passionately.

"We need to handle him whether we like to or not," Tae said, seeming disinterested by the idea.

"I'm sure he'll pop up tonight, so we'll say something but after that we'll deal with it another way," I said.

Went on to practice on stage before opening with the idea that he'll pop up tonight which isn't something in a million years want to think about when Kook's birthday is right around the corner.