Chapter 9

Jin POV

Last night was fun until the ending and I got to say I never thought I see Jungkook and Yoongi look so destroyed. Yoongi did everything he could to save the announcer from last night and manage to keep it up until Hobi came to help. Everyone else seemed pretty shook and decided to stay home for a while until everything seemed ok. Luckily we're on break since things were being done to the buildings so I decided to pay a visit to all my babies. I knocked on the door and heard a voice telling me to hold a sec to see a smol Jimin.

"Oh hey hyung, come in come in," He said moving out the way.

"Hey, is he alright?"

"Yea, he's doing fine after the doctor visit last night. Just resting for now, want to see him?"

"Yes"

We knocked on the door and walked in to see him awake going through his phone.

"Why are you up? You should be resting," Jimin said walking over to him and taking is phone.

He groaned and slip down in his bed.

"Hi hyung...." He said.

"Yoongi you should listen to Jiminie, you literally got your ass beat you should relax," I said coming over to him to sit.

"Don't remind me, it's been a while since I've fought, but at least that girl was ok," He said softly.

"I'm glad that both of you are ok and alive," Jimin said petting him.

"Have you heard from Hoseok yet? How's Jungkook?" Yoongi asked moving the covers from his chest.

"We don't know yet. I plan visiting them after see you."

He nodded and carefully turned on his side hissing at the soreness he felt all over. I went to go and check on the others having Jimin follow as well after making sure that Yoongi was fine being alone. Once we got there the atmosphere was dense, saddening even. Taehyung wasn't his normal self after seeing Yoongi beat up, Hoseok was in his room trying to talk to Jungkook that was laying on the bed without saying a word as he has the covers on his head. I knocked on the open door gaining Hobi's attention.

"Hey hyung, Jimin, how are yall?"

"We're ok....wondering if yall are ok," Jimin said softly.

Hobi sighed and moved us to the living room where Taehyung was sitting.

"He hasn't come out of my room since we got here, I really am worried about him because this isn't the first time he's shutdown like this...." He said after looking at Tae.

"What happened?"

"We can't say, I just know that things happened and having to see me and Yoongi battered up topped it all off for him," he answered staring at the floor.

I looked at Taehyung and he looked at Jimin with hopeful eyes as he moved him to the kitchen to talk to him privately. Once they did, Hobi looked at me and tears ran down his eyes. I moved quickly and held him close to me.

"You can tell me anything you want me to know, your hyung is here for you," I said petting him.

He nodded quiets down for a bit as he heard footsteps and moved to the bathroom to clean his face. I sighed and went into his room hoping that Jungkook would at least open up to me.

"Kookie? It's Jin hyung," I started waiting for a response.

Nothing..

I didn't want to push him but I want to at least see his face. I walked over to the bedside and touched him causing him to flinch then relaxed. Moving the cover, he squinted his eyes and tried to take the blankets back but I moved them away enough to at least see his face. He was crying too, he looked so horrible and tired it seems. I touched his face and could see he wanted to cry some more but there wasn't much left, so I kissed his forehead and gave him back his cover, closing the door behind me.