Chapter 46

Jimin POV

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to go home," Hobi hyung said.

"What about the performance?" I asked.

"Well I know we'll do well but I miss Seolji and I want to cuddle her face," he pouts cutely.

"You mean fuck her senseless?" Jungkook chimed in wiggling his eyebrows

Hobi hyung hushes him giving away that he would be right, earning a slap on the back of my head from me. After the shenanigans we went on with our schedule as Kookie laid my head on my lap while watching dramas. I texted my mom to see if she was awake but I haven't got anything back from here so I guess I'll see here later. Once we arrived, we went to our practice room that we were assigned and got to it with the routine. Of course we stretched first and wake ourselves up because I don't feel like pulling something or someone else does making us change things around. Miss Mina was serious this morning making sure to clean every mistake that was made and finely tuning others and skills so that we all look the same.

"Alright, let's take a break and we'll go right back at it again, ten minutes guys!" She yelled as everyone either dropped to the floor or fled to go get some air.

I was one of the people on the floor appreciating the cold floor almost knocking me out but I can't since I was tired from dancing.

"Hey there some lady that's been standing there eyeing us the whole time," someone says.

I sat up quick but didn't see this person that they were talking about. Was that mom or some random passerby? I laid back down to see my mom right in front of me smiling ear to ear causing me to scream and for her to laugh hysterically.

"What's wrong Ji?"

"Who's that?"

After catching my breath I stood up with my mom attached to my face.

"Guys this is my mother, mom this is the Jeons, on the left Jeon Hoseok and to the left and my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook," I introduced.

"Nice to meet you," Hobi hyung said with a bow.

"Likewise Hobi," she replied earning a surprised look then a smile on his face.

Jungkook on the other hand was being weird. He didn't say a word and look like he was held against his will to not speak, that or he's unsure on what to do. Either way this is the first time seeing him not be himself.

"And you must be Kookie, I've heard everything about you since you came on the radar," she started walking up to his face.

The height difference is something serious but the intimidation my mother had was something fierce and it shows on Kook's face.

"My....what a handsome boy my son his dating. Maybe after this we should all eat at Min's when we get back so we can all get to know each other. Oh! I want to get to know the rest of your friends as well Minie, especially see Yoongi's boyfriend that's magically dating Yoongs."

"Sure sure I'll be sure we do all of that," I said.

"Don't be so stiff, give your mother in law a hug," she said opening her arms to him.

He hesitated but hugged her like he hasn't see her in years. She patted his back and they parted earning a questionable stare not from just me but to everyone else that was paying attention to what was happening. Miss Mina walked in and got startled running up to my mother and tackled her.

"Oh my what do we have here," she said laughing.

"I missed you sooo much, you don't know what it was like not having you around," Miss Mina said.