Chapter 58

Minzy POV

I watched Jimin skip over to the line looking nervous. I smiled but felt the same. When we watched his dance, it was worth grabbing him and make him into a star but just like everyone else he has to learn what I had to learn really late.....I just hope it doesn't crush his spirit when he learns the truth even though I've told him countless times. Once he got inside, I decided to take Jungkook with me to get something to eat because apparently I'm hungry. Once we left the parking lot, Jungkook's phone vibrated causing us to look at it.

"We haven't gone that far and he's already texting you. Is he clingy?"

"Not really.... well yes but it doesn't annoy me or anything. I think it's cute," he answered.

I smiled at the thought of my child attached onto this edgy kid. We grabbed some food and decided to sit and eat. This is the chance to get to know who he really is other than what Jimin has told me.

"So how's your studio? I haven't heard much from Jimin about it," he started.

"Oh! It's doing well! We're getting it extended so I have to borrow a friends room until it's all finished, thanks for asking," I replied.

He nods and shoves the thick burger into his mouth.

"I've been curious about your story Jungkook. You look like trouble inside and out."

He chuckles and swallows his food.

"I was trouble, and could still be if I really wanted to. But I've kinda given up once I officially severed ties with a mafia kid," he answered, causing me to stop eating.

"And you're with my son why?"

"Because he nearly killed the guy out of anger," he deadpanned.

I looked at him, not sure if he was bullshitting or that was true because it does sound like him but I doubt he would step up to a mafia unless he didn't know it.

"Are you bullshitting me?"

"No not at all, I was kidnapped and when I got out I heard that he nearly killed him because he had my phone and I was missing for a while.....It's a long story of how I got into it all," he smiled looked down at his hand as his pointer finger and thumb rub against each other.

"I want to know, if you're going to be with my son for a long time, I would love to get to know you. That is if there's anything that Jimin hasn't told me because he has told me quite a lot."

"Well what is that you don't know?"

"I guess what made you who you are, I know of your sexcapades and the things that Jimin was around for, anything before you two got involved with each other I know nothing about it," I said.

He nodded and finished his food. We sat there as he told me his story sending me in tears for the most part. He shared his part in crying as well because I don't think he really had an adult figure other than the man that took him in to give him what he needed as a kid. We decided to go back to the building to see some people leaving and since we can't go inside to see how he does we waited some more until we saw him coming out.....defeated.

Jimin POV

I watched as everyone danced, received criticism, and was told whether or not they were selected right on the spot. My stomach went through spells of butterflies being blended over and over again. Others were moving about whether it being their routine or to keep themselves from succumbing to the overwhelming feeling of nervousness. Soon it was my turn and immediately released my nervousness the moment I stepped onto the stage.

My Personal DancerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara