Chapter 71

Jungkook POV

I woke up to the sound of shuffling in the room, seeing Jimin moving out of the room then the sound of pots being moved. I took a deep breath and checked my phone seeing that it was eight in the morning and got up anyways. Jimin came back into the room smiling at me then hugged me.

“Good morning!”

“Morning Minie, you seem to be having a good morning,” I said kissing his forehead.

“Just happy to see you awake, I’m making breakfast and forgot my phone so I can listen to music,” he says, as he grabs said item and stops at the door.

“I’ll get myself together then,” I told him then went to shower.

I’ve been busy trying to make sure that my next semester is straight before going into it. I knew that getting into photography was late but at least I can start. Like always we ate, got ready and went to the cafe. Jin hyung was off this time so he joined us happily with Namjoon hyung. Yoongi and Tae had their morning fun so we’ll see them later it seems based on the text I got.

“Oh I’m soooo excited for you Jimin, for sure you’re going to get this this time,” Jin hyung said.

“So am I, seeing that thanks to Tae, Hobi, and my mom, we got it done and ready for tomorrow. I felt like I was in boot camp though geez between Hobi and my mom I felt like I was being punished for my sins,” I laughed.

“Well at least you can rest easy, that’s why we’re going to celebrate tonight. Make sure we don’t drink any alcohol so that we’re not dead the next morning yes?”

“Sure whatever you say baby,” Namjoon said, earning a punch in the arm.

I couldn’t help but smile excited for the event for tonight…. But for some reason something feels off. I had the urge to turn and look at a certain place in the cafe to find you-know-who staring right at me attentively. I did it quick enough to where no one would stop mid-conversation and look at what I was looking at because people were moving about. But I guess it was enough for Jungkook to notice because right when Jin and Namjoon started their cute banter, he turned his head then heard a sigh as he came closer to me while I watched Namjoon and Jin.

“This has gone on long enough Minie…..this dude is getting on my fucking nerves,” he whispered as he rubbed my back then trail his hand down to my ass and gave it a squeeze.

I wasn’t sure why but I wasn’t complaining.

“Right now all I can think about is confronting him telling him to back off but he won’t listen to me…. I know that for sure,” I whispered back.

He didn’t say anything more and turned around back to our hyungs finishing their banter. Later on, we separated and waited till they were gone to talk.

“Are you ok to go alone? Do you ne-”

“I'm fine love, as much as I like the idea of you protecting me, I’m prepared enough to confront him without freezing up,” I said confidently.

He stared for a moment seeing that I was sure of what I said and kissed me lovingly in front of everyone making me blush.

“Alright, but please send me something, maybe text me “jk hp” if anything were to go south alright?”

I nodded and parted ways as I went to my class. I know that Kai has been stalking me, so I went a different route again today since it worked before.

“Hey Jimin! Ready to get this over with?” A classmate of mine said as I put my stuff down.

“Absolutely, anything to get out of here early. I have a random quiz today at my other class so I’m going to need the time,” I replied as I started to warm myself up.