Chapter 15

Jungkook POV

I woke up the next morning looking at my ceiling replaying everything that happened. My life has been a trip since I've met Jimin and for some reason he's all that I've been thinking about lately. Besides Yoongi hyung and Tae's thing they got going on, I've been checking up on Jimin since he's excused from class for a week while things get cleared up and he gets checked up again. I took a shower, ate breakfast and was leaving the door before I realized what I was doing until I was in front of his dorm once more. This has been going on since we all hung out together after the hospital trip and I don't find this weird.....I feel the need to do this and I don't try to find an explanation to my actions. I haven't had sex in three weeks, last drank any alcohol in five, and didn't touch my vape or cigarettes in one. The door opens seeing Yoongi shirtless with bed hair after I knocked on the door. He looked fine just not my type I guess...

"He's up just cuddled up in my bed," He said with a raspy voice pointing to his room.

All my thoughts ceased after hearing what he said. Why would he be in his bed? He has his own....

"Why is he in your bed?" I asked.

"He cuddled up onto you right?"

I was silent for a second but didn't get the chance to answer since he came back with a cup of coffee in his hand and sits down with a notepad that was already on the table.

"He's like this when he's uncomfortable or feels the need for someone else touch when he's been through "things"," he says air quoting.

"What is he to you hyung," I asked right off the bat.

He looks up at me and yawns then looks down at his notepad.

"A brother, my sexy adorable little brother that has no problem with me groping his ass because he said I can, why?"

My eye twitched a bit but I didn't know how to react to it but to simply sit down and relax before checking up on him.

"Have you two every dated?"

"Where are you going with this? I know we don't talk like that and I get it but if you're asking curiously what we are to each other, I was serious....He's like a little brother to me. We cuddle because he finds it helpful when he doesn't like to be alone, we're both gay as fuck but we don't fuck because we're not each others type," he says in one breath.

"That's hard to believe, I mean..."

"Calling me attractive?" He chuckled

I stopped myself and sighed realizing what I was saying.

"Are you even awake?" He asked once more

"I don't even know anymore hyung, I've been so worried about Jimin that my body is on automatic making sure that he's safe."

"He is, even though I don't like the amount of people that come through this dorm, I do appreciate you caring for him although it's unlike you to do so. I mean don't you have someone to attend a dick appointment or booty call?"

"I haven't fucked in a while and it has been bothering me but since Jimin passing out in class I can't help but want to make sure he's alright," I admitted.

Hyung's arm tensed up then released as he sighed. He sat back and looked at me putting his arm behind his head.

"Since when did you all of a sudden care? You like him or something? Because last time I remember you were the one that made him had a panic attack."

Which is true. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm wanting to be with him when I saw him as a single fuck which he still is but if feels like something more than that.