Chapter 12

Ravi POV

I got a text from Yoongi about going to the Magic Shop which was a surprise that he knew about it. I agreed and met with him in the cafeteria to chat but he didn't seem up to talk much which was annoying because he always told me everything.

"Alright what's your deal grumpus," I said.

"Nothing i-"

"Bullshit....you know damn well that you're not ok and I see it...speak up," I commanded.

He sighed and put his chopsticks down.

"Something happened between and Tae and I can't get him out my head alright."

"You fucked him?!"

"No no...he gave me a blowjob."

Shocked that it got this far and normally for Yoongi he was willing to go all the way if the other party felt the same way.

"So you're distraught that you gave into him?

"Yea, even though I enjoyed it just the guilt is eating me up inside knowing he'll find someone else after getting what he wanted so I plan on drinking my life away tonight so I can forget him."

"Man you really have fallen, but alright. Although why go to his workplace?"

"Does it matter? I just like their drinks there."

I shrugged and parted ways carrying on with the day until it was around the time to go out. My boyfriend texted me wondering what was up since he went to visit his family today for the weekend.

"Poor baby, please make sure not to drink so much alright Wooshik?"

"Don't worry, I'm driving tonight so I have no choice but to stay sober....I miss you already," I said softly.

"Don't worry I'm coming back tomorrow after everything is ok over here," he said.

"Love you, bye."

I texted Yoongi to meet me at my car so we can at least catch one of the performances before the main one. Once we got there, Yoongi was already at the bar while I sat next to him. One of them just ended and the announcer introduced Taehyung by his stage name V. I guess he's doing a solo performance which Yoongi watched, wasn't peeling his eyes away from him almost hypnotized by every move he made and once it was done, he drank some some more till he was stupid drunk. I went sit him on one of couches but he looked like he was be a vomit cannon and moved him to the bathroom in time.

"Come Yoongs you shouldn't do this to yourself, let's go home," I suggested.

He nodded and moved out after cleaning himself up and was heading back to the couch while I paid for the tab.

"Hyung?"

I turned to see Taehyung looking worried.

"What's up?"

"Is Yoongi alright?"

"Is that really a question? Look just leave him alone alright?"

"No...let me take him home and care for him..."

"Why should I trust you with him alone? So you can ruin him so more?"

"No...just let me do it alright....."

I didn't know what to say....I shook my head and point him to where he was....I hope this was a good idea.

Taehyung POV

~moments ago~

I looked at my phone to see Hyuk calling me again. I sighed and answered it moving to the other side of the room so my brothers won't hear me.