Chapter 38

Jimin POV

Ever since last night I couldn't keep my mind off what happened. Through the shower, breakfast, and now stretching I can't look at Jungkook the same. It's like something inside me was born or was brought back from the past into the present....It's been a while since I was craving for stuff like that and this isn't the time to do so, but at least it's with Kookie....just want to get into this relationship the right way and not because I want a dick up my ass.....even though that sounds fucking fantastic I'm not going to do that......but doesn't mean it won't stop entering my mind....which sucks.

"Good morning everyone? Did everyone sleep well?" Mina asked.

"Yes!" Everyone unisoned.

"Good, today will be short due to certain events. Those who are with me for the performance will see me after class," Mina-nim said.

Class went as it should and ended quicker than I thought she intended was it's whatever. Hobi hyung comes up to me and pokes my cheek startling me.

"My bad, you just look like you're on sleep mode for a sec, is everything alright?"

In my head this is all I see:

Jungkook giving me a blowjob

Possible answers I can choose from:

I could tell him the truth of what happened

or

The normal answer for anyone and everyone

And of course I opted for the second one because I know how Hobi hyung can be when it comes to me and Kookie. He nods and stood there waiting for everyone that's in group with us to come back so we can start this meeting.

"Alright, everyone's here? Ok, so I called this meeting to let you know all that's going on. It's going to be held in Ilsanseo-gu's international exhibition building so we'll be taking a bus there. I doubt we'll make it back considering that there are other performances that are happening. We'll have a hotel in Juyeop Dong and ride up there. I don't care who you plan on rooming with but I need to know the pairings by Friday so that way I can make the reservations and talk to the dean about it. Make sure to come to practice today so that we can go over the routine and then next practices are Today, Thursday, and Monday. We leave on Tuesday so we can get there and get situated then go through rehearsal for Wednesday and Thursday then it all goes down on Friday alright?"

"What about class during those practice days?" A girl asked.

"This group won't be attending this class until after the performance, of course attend you're other ones but just not this one so you don't have to wake up early for more than week until then. Sounds good?"

We all agreed and went to our separate ways. I grabbed my things and looked at Jungkook and those feelings came back hard, feeling my dick twitch at the memory. Fuck I can't be like this today.....I ran back to my dorm and locked myself in my room and took a deep breath viewing my friend trying to break free from my jeans. I of course have to relieve myself and luckily I was able to finish but I don't think I can go out there at risk of having my dick trying to come out and I don't think I can concentrate at all...ugghh this is what I wanted to avoid because I'm a love sick sinful mochi.

Jungkook POV

I walked out the building to see Jimin running off somewhere, I guess he forgot something so I went on my way to my next class and met up with Maki and Tamori before I go in.

"Sup squirt where's your boo thang?"

"He went off somewhere I guess it was urgent," I answered sitting down on a bench.