Chapter 66

Jungkook POV

I woke up to the sound of giggling and a smol person on top of me. I couldn't help but to smile and kiss his face, erupting more giggling into laughing. Ah yes the best part of waking up in Minie in my hands.

"Kook stop it! I'm going to explode out of cuteness," he said, trying to catch his breath.

"So tempting but I would like to have you in one piece," I said.

Sadly we have to go our separate ways. He went to practice as I went out to pull a portfolio of things I've worked on to get into the major. So far everything looks good and having to shell out so much money to get this together doesn't seem all that worth it but if it pays off when I get it then so be it. Before I even decided to go and start on that, I went to check on Tamori since she wanted to meet up at the cafe.

"Oh! Hello Kookie! The usual?" Jin hyung piped up with his worldwide approved smile.

"Yea and an iced americano for Tamori," I added, pulling out my card.

"Meeting up with her? How's she?"

"I'm about to find out, I know she was fine when I last saw her so I guess I'm going to see for myself how she's doing now," I said.

He nodded as he tended to the next person and found her walking in. We both sat at a booth and got our drinks before speaking.

"Wow you look good!" I complimented him.

"For once that doesn't sound disgusting coming from you," she chuckled.

"Hey I've changed alright I'm not out getting ass remember?"

"Just pulling ya leg kid, and thanks.....it's nice to feel safe and free again," she said with such relief.

"How are you?"

"I'm better, so much better Jungkook. We finally broke up and with the strength that I accumulated I was able to get my stuff out of there despite his pleas......Kook he looks bad.... Like with the shit that was going on in his head and spiraling down into the wrong path after people realized what he was doing, I can't help but feel sorry for him. Doesn't mean I'm going to allow him back into my life, just he needs help. I'm not asking you to do anything, just letting you know what's going on. I saw him earlier and he only looked at me from afar, didn't even bother to approach me or utter a word. Although I did see Mona with him but he swatted her away.

"Not surprised. She's been trying to screw with me again and I'm trying everything in my power not to pistol whip her," I said sipping my drink.

"Kook, that doesn't solve everything ya know," she said with a straight face.

"Look it still does and if it ain't broke don't fix it," I said proudly.

"He does have a point, by the way are you still taking that job that old dog asked you?" Jin interjected, startling me.

"Geez hyung, and still I'm not sure. It's been quite a while since I took a job and I don't know if I should even bother ...."

"Don't wanna drag Jimin into it?" Tamori said.

"Yea....After Chen, I don't think that's the life I wanna live, sure it's fun and thrilling but in the idea that Jimin maybe in danger...... don't think it's worth it no matter how well I can cover my tracks," I said leaning back sighing.

"Then don't. If it was really important, that's something you'll have to hash out in the sake of those you love. But if it isn't then don't even give it a second thought. With that being said, I got somewhere to be," she said getting up as she finished her drink.