Chapter 24

Jimin POV

Thankfully it's all over. I laid naked in my bed taking in the ac's cool air until I hear the door open seeing Yoongi.

"Ever heard of knocking?!" I screeched covering myself.

"I've seen you naked all the time, aren't you used to it by now?"

"It could've been anyone walking in here so I can't help but to feel that way."

"Then lock your door ya bum," he said sitting on my chair.

"Anyways what's up?"

"Today, is Tae's event."

Oh right, I forgot about that. I have to get dolled up and try on his clothes before we head out to the place where it's going to be held. We got our things together ready for the trip and met up with Tae and Jin hyung for some breakfast to catch up on everything that has happened to us during the midterms.

"Oh my babies you have returned to me," Jin hyung said happily hugging us.

"We miss you too hyung, hell I missed all of you," I said.

"But I live with you how could you miss me?"

"Just because I see you in the morning doesn't mean anything, I didn't see you for the rest of the day and feel like you disappeared off the face of the earth," I said pouting.

"Yea that's what it feels like. I'm glad to be out of midterms and ready to get this event over with."

We ordered breakfast and chatted some more and something come across my mind.

"So how are you two," Jin asked with a smile.

Tae looked at him a bit shocked and blushed a bit. Yoongi hyung on the other hand smiled happily.

"You two are together now?!"

"No n-not yet hyung, we want to take things slow and get to know each other befor-"

"Fucking each other into oblivion?" I said out of nowhere.

Jin hyung laughed out loud as Yoongi couldn't hide his laugh and Tae kicked me trying not to laugh. I smiled happily and went to get our orders and sat back down handing out everything.

"Ok then what about Jungkook huh Jimin?"

It was as if I was on pause for a sec. What about Jungkook? All the emotions from then till now washed over me and for some reason I started to feel a little lonely without him. I miss his company and it's only been a few days that we've been apart from each other.

"Jimin? Oi you alive?"

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry," I said holding onto my cup.

"Did something happened?"

I looked at all of them and shrugged.

"Don't give me that, what happened?" Tae said.

"Well to be honest, I think I'm falling for him.....but at the same time I don't if that's correct," I started.

"Oh my....but why say that? What's wrong with that?"

"Because my love is dance not him.....Jin hyung I told you why I couldn't do it but at the same time it's like I can't just drop him out of my life."

"Woah what? What happened to not dating fuckboys huh?" Yoongi asked.

"I know and it's like he's a different person after everything happened....He's a wonderful person but all of a sudden something happened with him and we aren't close again...as if all of that was a dream," I said looking down at my hands.